[Master] Clash of Knights - tips on completion

For epic in the stages where you have the red mob, specially the last one, you need to bring dispellers, but definitely epic is though.

Here are couple videos of completion and example of team used, the basic idea is elemental and regular defense down for big tile damage, a lot of antidotes, mana position and some weapons just in case

other useful buffs and ailments are: attack up and down, mana control/freeze and stack color/element. Finally if you are staking make sure that to the boss stage you bring as many own color tiles as possible

Rare

Epic

1 Like

@Nimppy @Montyville glad I could help, and congrats on completing rare :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so got to level 6 and to its bosses (on both rare and epic) and got stuck (both times).
The bosses are

and

Timestops aren’t supported and I can’t dispels from Tyrum, Sabina and Melendor don’t work.
Advice appreciated.
My avaiable heroes are:

@Gerg > Boolz’ f2p Corner Q&A😛 > You have an E&P questionđŸ€Ș? You’ll get an answer😋!

For epic try azar instead of prisca and kvasir for mana control or choching and tyrum for dispell, you can add Briene for extra damage and make sure to stack tiles of the heroes that you have the most before going to the boss stage, Bring antidotes they are the key

1 Like

So this?
(edit: yes this, it worked :D)
ideas also welcome for my 4* lineup

I will replace kvasir for Hackmoon just to have a healer and if you have her costume full leveled better, minor healing potions will work better than the one that you have there

With respect to epic, you have a really passive team, I will do sabina, wu, tibertus (defense down), sonja and the last one is a toss up because key heroes that I will use are not fully level or emblemed, so it can be scarlett for attack down or li xiu for mana down or jott is you load up with blue tiles before getting to the boss stage and then boost the tiles and go of on the boss stage

check previous post, you might find more tips in there

1 Like

Just finished the epic levels. Key heroes for my success were:

Wu Kong so that I hit hard like they do;
Gullinbursti so I can boost health and be more hard to kill
Boril to counter their hard hitting. I think riposter can really help. Mack or Cyprian might work too?

I went with 3-2 teams. Used small antidotesssss, mana, healing potion and bombs.

Now I’m waiting to see if enough players in my alliance are still trying this event and we can unlock legendary levels

@Gerg
For epic level 6, you might want to try:
Boldtusk, Kelile, Scarlett, Wu Kong with Li Xiu. Not sure it will work as Kelile and Scarlett can be quite squishy, but with your heroes, that would be the first team I would try. I did stack 3 red with 2 yellow and it worked well for me.

2 Likes

I went with the following depending on boses

Nordi, Frosty, Ulmer, Gato and Bertulf
Nashgar, sudri, hawkmoon, Bauchan and Bertulf
Poppy, Bane, Candy, Kvasir and Bertulf.
Mana potion, health potion, antidote and arrows.

I appreciate this is a mix bag of heroes some of whom aren’t easy to get. But they got me through in the end.

For epic I ran

Boldtusk, falcon, Colen, Shadereave and Proteus
Or
C.Kiril, C.Grimm,Sonya, Zila Lei and Proteus

2 Likes

My teams:
Rare - Helo, Grevle, Bertulf, Treevil, Poppy
Epic - cRigard, Proteus, Ferant, Wren, Kiril

3 Likes

Rare - C Gun/Dolgoon/Grevel/Pixie/Poppy
Epic - Wilbur/GFal/Rigard/CSabina/Proteus

And antidotes (mainly for Rare, as rigard deals with Epic)

3 Likes

These guys took me up to rare 9 with no trouble. Minimum item usage, except for antidotes, so far. No emblems, no LBs, low level troops. It is a lot more difficult than usual events, I usually let this team autorun up to lvl 7 - 8 without a worry. This time I had to actually play the stages which is a chore for me, as I hate stupid mob stages followed by hillariously overpowered bosses

3 Likes

Same here. I’d rather don’t retreat and use expensive items to stay alive. However wasting WE is even worse than spending expensive items, because lost WE = lost item ingredients, iron and experience. So WE is not free, it’s a valuable resource.

As for completing Rare, I did it with various teams, some very ridiculous - like cGunnar cUlmer Valen cBane cBane or 3x Balthazar 2x Valen
and the tactics may differ from team to team.

I might be in the minority, but I found this event no more difficult than the other events. Just gotta bring antidotes is all really. I went purple/yellow in a 2/3 bringing Bertulf and Aderyn for the bonuses they get. Haven’t tried 4* and I don’t have any 4* knights maxed so in theory should be harder. Still, antidotes are the key. Don’t let the DOT eat away at you.

1 Like

2 Likes

Rare is hampered by the heroes (and their abilities) and items you can bring. Tje Auto Attack Debuff / DoT, and mana capable enemies to deal additional DoT (Wolf-Bleeding, Raven-Poison), and the other 3 Knighted Brogan self buffing Attack, Defense, or Riposte, and only 10 antidotes to deal with the first half, and limited dispeller options to deal with the Brogan clones.

I opted to go at least duo healer, one bulk heal and one HoT to deal with the uncertainties of the board, the Dot and attack debuff from the stage, and the DoT causing enemies.

Team I used, all 3^50, none emblemed or LB.
Hawkmoon-C
Renfeld-C
Ishhtak-C
Jack
Friar Tuck-C

Items - Minor Healing, Minor Mana, Antidote, and Axes

I have a habit of not changing teams for an event regardless of who I am facing (Festival was different because the Elemental Barrier switches every stage and I will be doing myself a disservice if I don’t switch up), but this is a team I used to go through all the stages of Rare 10. Antidote and Mana management was key.

1 Like

I went 4-1 both rare and epic and completed them as usually, without losing or rerolls or continues. I didn’t notice a particular higher difficulty.
C.Hawk - Jahangir - Sudri - Rudolph + C.Gunnar
BT - C.Colen - Wilbur - Falcon + Gullinbursti
Just really needed a decent board against the bosses (aka at least two fast matches with red tiles) and, for the last stages, axes in rare and bombs in epic. After discharging the five specials, if the remaining tiles were not enough in the first 3 moves, the weapons did the job.

For legendary, if we unblock it, will certainly use Miki, as always.

1 Like

Thanks for the tips y’all
Manage to finish rare with this team and a few times of fleeing until a decent starting board.

:two_hearts:

2 Likes

This is a sick event. For clean all your stock of items. That’s it. Tips? Axes, Bombs, dragon bombs, antidotes.

1 Like