If so much people are complaining about this event and in a more general scale, how does SG currently handle E&P,then it might means that there are some broken things.
You talked about the lack of positive things so I will list some positive aspects:
- E&P is quite stable and you can easily play it wherever you want: home sweet home, public transport …
- Like so many gatcha games, it can be considered as “easy to learn, hard to master”, thus accessible for so many people.
- Devs are creating some kind of a (very very very) light storytelling with differents seasons, the monthly events …
- Like other post says, their are also making strong efforts to present new heroes wich are visually pleasing.
- Last but not least, you can easily make some relations/friends who share you playstyle ( competitor, just for fun/“family”, high level alliances …) and that’s what keep me playing currently
Now let’s talks about irritating points:
We are litteraly “milking cow”.
There are so many paying things in E&P, I just can’t enumerate them all.
At the beginning, it was invocations and materials, then they were the emblems, and now, there is the limit break.
Every time you need something,there are 2 solutions:
->you wait weeks and months, hoping to obtain the required amount of resources you need and you need to be very patient
->you pay, pay and pay again and again trying to follow the “meta” ( so difficult as they are new heroes every three weeks).
Rewards are just shameful:
Not be able to pull only one time when you finish a 10 step quest, that’s shocking.
receiving a 4* stone and a 3* mantle (only got 48 until now, lucky me), that’s disguting.
The game dont give a ■■■■■■■ fwck about your playing time and how you struggled to complete it and you think we grumble for nothing … I would take it as a joke.
Invocation odds,another joke:
Well, do I really have to explain that passing a nearly a year to have your 2700 gems (or using your magic CB )
and receiving only 3 and 4* in a 10 times pull make you feel bad,sad and not funny at all (As a FTP, I know the pain).
Other gatcha with “smart devs” improve the odds when yo don’t pull a high level heroe after a 10 times pull… Maybe SG should think about it, but they are so greedy now.
And sometimes, if you are a bit lucky, you can get a 5* hotm, out of nowhere. (it’s hardly happen however)
Only “whales” enjoy this game system:
Following the previous points, this game became automatically broken.
If are not ready to spend large amount of money, you will not be competitive in tournaments, raids and every damned event wich ask you to be in the top 100/ top 1000 to obtain some cool “rewards”.
Wich lead me to my conclusion:
They are no more place for fun in E&P, if you are not ready to spend(and not just a little).
No fun in a game, what a pity.