šŸ° [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Iā€™m pretty sure SG metrics tell them people in bigger alliances spend more. Not just peer pressure, but the more people in your orbit the more it feels like everyone but you gets the shiny new hero. Iā€™ve left a couple of alliances I liked just because it was too depressing to watch other people get fun new toys

But I think SG has blinders on- how many people will succumb to the pressure and move to a bigger alliance vs how many will just get more discouraged and quit? I think Iā€™m in the latter group :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

It shows after completion of all 3stages thought

You know, I didnā€™t even yet finish maxing all 3 star heroes I got from the first iteration of slayers, not to mention tower magic onesā€¦ Let alone epicsā€¦ let alone legendariesā€¦ And I constantly keep working on someone for each color. Those that I did finish, didnā€™t even use them - no matching tournament etc. I guess at this point not many care about who new heroes are and what they do. Recently I was doing a cleanup in my roster and I was looking at some heroes and I couldnā€™t recall when I even used them last time. I mean, I am someone who used to keep track of everything that was happening in the game, just for the sake of advising people, if not for anything else. And even I am past my breaking point nowadays.

16 Likes

I think that is the reasonā€¦ There have been also less 3* tournaments lately (but I was told that they are not distributed equally throughout the year) and considering how many new heroes we get each month, people donā€™t have the time to max them, test them and talk about it. And then there are also the limit breaks who keep people busy, often also with the 5* and 4* that they can use in wars and raids.

For example, although I am playing for 10 months, I donā€™t have yet a full team of 3* heroes. for each element. Only for Nature I have 4 heroes, and for the others I have 3 per element. Partially it was a conscious decision in order to develop and be able to keep up in a stronger alliance (top 500).

On the other, considering the limit breaks, the wars are becoming increasingly more difficult so I feel the pressure to work on heroes that I can use in wars and unfortunately 3* are not very useful there. Although I still use regularly limit broken and fully emblemed Frosty and Grevle since I donā€™t have enough healers (I use two per battle).

2 Likes

So rare, epic and legendary score is summed up into one score?

Yes :slight_smile: 30 scores in only one score of chars :slight_smile:

Lol. Such a bs again :rofl:

It was like that from the beginning or? When the quest started i think i saw rewards for each separately.

There is a chest with rewards for finishing each tier (rare, epic, legendary), no matter the score, then there are rewards for the overall individual score compared to the rest of the players and rewards for the alliance score (compared to other alliances).

For finishing the rare quest I got a sturdy shield, 2 coins and some battle item and for the epic one I got a pair of fine gloves, 3 coins and some battle item.

1 Like

Oh, i get it now. Thanks

1 Like

One thing though, the loot from the chest when you finish each tier is random, aside from the number of coins. Apparently I was lucky to get unfarmable 3* mats, but many others got some farmable 3* mats :frowning:

2 Likes

I got trap tools. I thought that each difficulty tier gets separately score and you get rewards for each tier score when the quest passes.

1 Like

So weā€™ve unlocked full thing. Expect bracket for alliance is 1000-10000 based on our alliance score and how we do on mythic. Anything higher that is way too much to get for our level.

For me on a personal level Iā€™d like to finish in the same individual segment.

Scores so far

Screenshot_20211013-194854_Empires

Teams used:

Screenshot_20211013-201233_Empires
Screenshot_20211013-201204_Empires

Free pull got me Wren, will be only pull I make. Delighted with that

14 Likes

What about alliances with 3,4 or 5 player? They can be the best player of the world - without any chanceā€¦

2 Likes

That is what I mean. I have a lot more points in rare, but never will see the epic stage. Bec in my alliance stay (only?!!) another two guysā€¦
That is BS!
Why SG do that? Does bigger groups mean bigger cash?

1 Like

Did the 6 pulls from the offers and the free pull from finishing quest. Got both event 4*-s and Bertulf. Iā€™m okay with that result.

I think Iā€™m the wrong person for you to be complaining to. We are anything but a top alliance with lots of spenders. We are a group 9f over 20 with a range of abilities from levels in the 20s to levels in the 80s. Itā€™s certainly not our fault if you choose to be in a smaller alliance because that is what suits you and what youā€™ve chosen to be. We arenā€™t aiming to be the top in anything we just enjoy playing the game and chatting about it with like minded players.

2 Likes

Why are there only two raven family members (3* and 4*) ? How is that family bonus really going to work if there is not a mutual family character in each hero rarity levels!?! Are there more raven heros coming?

2 Likes

rewards are ridiculous for this eventā€¦
these 3 completion chest omg, wtf is that, are you kidding us ???

give us at least the same reward as monthly challenge event
-13 energy flask available as rewards on challenge events (1 free, 6 for completion and 6 for an easy ranking) VS 0 energy flask here WTF is that
and much less emblems and summon coins also

Stop fooling us with these fake new events which only consist of making a new summon gate
you could just add a new summon gate or new hero without making these fake new events

6 Likes

Re mercing and alliance rewardsā€¦ Do you lose them if you leave the alliance while the event is on? @playforfun do you know buddy?

Btw nice work on the different tiered events @kilted

1 Like