🏰 [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Shame our small alliance on 12 players can only get to about 5 mill so I dont think we will be hitting the ledgendary teir. Only 2 of us have even hit the million score, and only 7 have participated so far so I think this is an out of reach for our team.

As I already noted (in my video) 10 party members with a rainbow 3* team and willingness to sacrifice some arrows, axes and mana potions will be able to unlock Legendary. Replaying some levels until you get a nice chain combo works great for improving scores.

I also know a 11 member alliance who could unlock legendary.

2 Likes

im trying an all red team on epic to see if i can do dome damage. I have been using axe attacks to very little effect. Ill see what more I can do.

1 Like

Grazul blocks ailments for 2 turns so you can use her just before the countdown goes to zero. I believe Garnet and Vanda does the same

2 Likes

mine is 17 players and only 9 with scores, we are around 9mil and hope we will make it… nit sure how to make pressure to teammates to play as they hit titan and all but do not play event :exploding_head:

1 Like

We put a message in the alliance chat asking all members to play, at least until legendary was unlocked. It saw some more inactive members pitching in. Asking can be enough sometimes

another suggestion for Epic, and this is all because i don’t have Guardian Falcon:

it is pretty difficult to work without damage share compared to Rare where i have C. Gunnar, but Jack O’Hare is the best analog i have to Colen or C. Colen for damage output. i also run this team because Brynhild and Gadeirus are the two heroes that give Jack what Sir Lancelot gives Colen. while the mana gen can be less important for this event compared to regular challenge events (because the enemies are so much squishier in Clash of Knights), it’s just how i’ve gotten used to running Epic.

my cumulative score is currently around 2.32 million.

Yeah the participation thing can be a bummer. I hate hassling people but also. Hate throwing in hard effort for others to capitalise from.

I don’t care about scores, I just want people to try.

1 Like

Ou alliance ranking is about 4k (based on top alliances not event) so we are not really going to break the top 1k for event for better loot so that takes some frustration away in getting everybody to go as far as they can as long as we stay in top 10k.

Personal goal is also top 10k

Current score and ranking: enough?

Thank you @Cheds for sharing your scores it really helps to guide me in doing replays.

top 1k player score is currently 2173k
am rank 1035 with 2172k

this event is underwhelming in regards to effort vs. reward being forced to optimize three difficulties instead of one to get something worth while.

wasted materials i should not have used which will be missing now for the next challenge event.

tower of magic
new ninja tower
clash of nights event are all now not worth competing f rom my point of view and i liked the original ninja tower

hope they dont get the idea to ■■■■ up the normal challenge events.

To make it look even more ridiculous.

Landing at top 1k means you have beaten approximately 99.92% players (assuming total player count 1 250 000).

Landing in top 100 means you have beaten 99.992% players.

Still, the loot there is 2 times worse than top 10.

Same goes for alliances though hard to give any maths there. But compare top 1 rewards with top 100 - also best get twice more, to ensure they remain best forever.

Tiering rewards by ranks instead of percentile messed up this whole event. These rank tiers would be relevant maybe if there were 10,000 people playing this game, not a god damn million. But guess who doesn’t care.

6 Likes

Finished my first run through
Score 1,971,488
Rank 7,270

Stage 3 Rare 4 Epic 5 Legendary
01 29,617 43,344 40,546
02 32,911 40,592 53,740
03 36,291 55,801 72,091
04 36,360 54,806 62,728
05 37,953 63,509 64,562
06 51,924 70,780 97,968
07 63,673 77,688 91,881
08 66,585 79,640 110,418
09 75,013 82,840 105,449
10 83,397 101,742 87,639
Total 513,724 670,742 787,022

Alliance score: 36.8M

I’ll replay a few levels to maintain top 10K. I doubt my alliance will get into top 1k.

5 Likes

Finished event with a rare rerun with some arrows and axes to improve my scores:

1.717M rank 85k. I´m not going to push for 10k, I don´t have the resources, time and the patience to do it. But I´ll try to improve since my alliance is in top 1k

The event is very easy IMHO, only riposte mobs can be a problem and bosses have very low health.

I did 1 coin pull with Belith and Rusell, I also got Alexandrine past month, RNG is so annoying…

1 Like

I think I spoke too soon…

Top 1k may actually be possible [for me]

Just took a lil revamping of my legendary team, and changing my tactics a bit too, utilizing spirit link to it’s fullest potential (via mana pots)

Rare

Epic

Legendary

Swapping to…

…so maybe one doesn’t necessarily need 4* mats, emblems, LB or fully leveled troops to compete here :wink:. However, there’s still a lil over two days left [of the event], so I won’t go tooting my own horn just yet. So stay tuned :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Rng gods have you a wolf as well. You should be proud

Agree with u. Better than 2x obakan. Lol

Hahaha! You mean Esme, the one you told me is a weakling and I should not max :smiley: ?

Not sure if you mean me or someone else, but I actually have Obakan maxed with costume and does quite well :slight_smile: But I guess it’s good that at least Azlar was new. Elkanen I already had from when I pulled for Circus I think :sweat_smile: They will remain at 1.1 for a very long time, but at least I can say I got three 5* from 25 pulls :smiley:

I meant the greymane :rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahaha, yes, I am so sad that I don’t have time to max him for the war starting today :rofl: