🏰 [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I guess the idea of an Alliance is to have other people in it? Suppose this is also a way to encourage people in alliances with lots of non active members to join new ones? I see a lot of alliances with 30 spaces filled and 28 people haven’t logged on for 700 days

7 Likes

So rare, epic and legendary score is summed up?

Yes, they are summed up.

After really liking the Magic tower and the new mechanisms there I was optimistic about this event. What a disappointment. Rehashed easy challenge events with terrible loot and not really a lot of alliance interaction. Almost like they rushed it out or something. :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

My alliance won’t make it to legendary level quest can I join another alliance and continue alliance quest with them

I have a question. Does this event have summon-coin-chest monster like normal challenge event ?

No, sadly there is no way to farm coins

2 Likes

As always Tess I remain sorry I stole all your luck and left you with rocks!

2 Likes

I’ve really enjoyed the alliance interaction part. Being in a mixed level alliance its been fun having the more casual players who only ever try to just get through for loot asking questions and helping with tips etc for teams and techniques to get better scores. Everyone is invested in helping the team succeed.

5 Likes

Short answer
Yes, BUT

You’ll forfeit any alliance rewards :sob:

2 Likes

welcome to the club :slight_smile:
if it makes you feel slightly better @Slobix , that’s still better than my worst 10-pull.

10-pull in Valhalla

9 dupe 3*s
 and a Kashhrek :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

Rewards for this event are absolute trash! there is no point in using the summon portal if people cant get enough materials to level up the heroes they summon.

So after completing 30 levels. My rewards are an orb, a pair of gloves and 10 tokens to do a summon. Everything else is either farmable or makeable.

Its now all down to what we receive in the end of event lottery. Where I currently sit in the bottom but one tier and my alliance sits in the bottom tier. so unlikely to get anything of use there either.

2 Likes

@Cheds do you mind sharing some of your scores?

And may I say you have been really silent (or me blind) in this thread especially for captian fanboiđŸ€Ș

1 Like

You are correct! Very remiss of me too.

Current scores on the doors below:

13 Likes

Did you use any items or redo some levels?

So finishing legendary in a challenge event usually gives you 3 star mats, 300 emblems and some other junk, finishing legendary in this event gives this crap
 SG are just trying to take the ■■■■ now, they must laugh themselves to sleep at night

4 Likes

Yes that’s scores after a lot of replay and items.

I’ve gone pretty hard at it
might well impact the next monthly event in 2 weeks as I’ve drained my items to the floor.

1 Like

Anybody else get a kick out of that? :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Since the loot is so random I really did my best not to use any items besides antidotes and some small mana potions. Just wondering, what made you drain your items besides the ranking?

1 Like

It’s the best crack at Aethers we’ve had so far so figured for both myself and the alliance I’d have a serious go at it. This might be revised after the event.

But first time so worth a go I figured.

4 Likes