šŸ° [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

@sleepyhead yay congrats, itā€™s a nice feeling when you summon the remaining heroes you need from that portal to fill the gaps :slight_smile:

I was lucky enough to summon Lewena just then, I was hoping for Ludwig or Quintin but I canā€™t complain as she was my third or fourth preference. I was short of red options and I just pulled Oceanus yesterday so now Iā€™m spoilt for choices :slight_smile: Think sheā€™ll go second since I already have Octros though.

Good luck to everyone else pulling in this portal.

6 Likes

thanks, and enjoy your new heroes @Kenzo !

indeed, one portal I can ignore going forward is greatā€¦ considering there are so many other portals out there lol

2 Likes

As soon as the portal opened this morning, I did my 10 pull hoping to finally get Franz. Nothing unfortunately except for a dupe Ferant :roll_eyes:

This afternoon, I got to work on the alliance quest and completed rare and epic and scrapped together enough coins to make a pull.

Iā€™d have been very happy to full Franz but to pull Quintin on a single pull, I couldnā€™t be happier :grinning:

14 Likes

Cheers S&G for the incredible loot and here I wonder why my Alliance members dont bother to play this ā€¦ event

10 Likes

The only hero i want from this portal is eloise so fat chance of that happening but when i pulled a 5* event hero i went for itā€¦nothing but dupes here but still above the %

Summary

@Kenzo @Ugk26
Finally! Very happy thanks for the inspiration!

11 Likes

This event joins the new unbalanced events coming out of SGā€™s ideas cesspool. I thought for a long time that the programmers had no idea about balance. Only these programmers are no longer there and the trained replacement staff is now hitting the keys.
Iā€™m looking forward to the scripted interview with the programmers, right @petri or @EmpiresPuzzles

3 Likes

Bad luck on the dupes, I wish I could get Quintin but at least heā€™s not a bad dupe to have? No need for dupe Vainamoinen though, one is enough! Have you got all the CoK heroes except Eloise?

1 Like

Well definitely a nice suprise. Last CoK I did 22 pulls total getting all 3* and 4* except Wren that I didnā€™t really need or want, but I gathered another free pull from the challenge event chest ā€˜rewardsā€¦ā€™ (yes we all know how bad they are) and pulled

IMG_4256.PNG

That means I got all 3*/4* from this event.

12 Likes

did they just straight-up remove the ascension material roll from the rewards?

Itā€™s in the individual rewards, not in the alliance one

1 Like

Saved up all 10 of those free coins and got this -

Really needed belith so it was a relief to see her. Not sure about the hotm though. It was a freebie so canā€™t complain. Might be a fun D with hanitra, C kadi and this dude. Probably look like a line dancing convention if i did it.

12 Likes

wohooo awesome! congrats for belith, she is good

2 Likes

Collected 10k gems as a f2p. Been saving since 2021.
Did a 10x for Franz, my most needed hero like Iā€™ve said in the forum earlier.

Wellā€¦ It didnā€™t went like expected:

Jesus! Seriously?! Quenell? Thanks. I am still struggling to believe it. :shamrock::man_cartwheeling:t3:

Sadly she will be weak in 2 months :sweat_smile:

Well. I still needed Franz and would love Arfanias so decided to use more 2600 gems. This time my luck got it right:

Finally. Thanks. Iā€™ve been in love with that man for a while. Now heā€™s mine. Now I can finally do some non mediocre score on blue titans.

Iā€™ve got Bertulf and Aderyn too as new heroes. :heavy_check_mark:

Used 5200 of my 10.151 gems
Current balance: 4951 :gem:

• Wishlist:
    Franz :heavy_check_mark:
    Arfanias :x:

Trading Arfanias for Quenell and Aderyn + Bertulf is good enough. Iā€™m 100% satisfied. :wink:

Iā€™m tempted to do another 10x for Arfanias but not gonna happen. Iā€™m strong. Will collect 6,000 for doing 20 pulls on Valhalla. Target? Future Costume Almur.

Really unexpected. Iā€™m happy. Good luck all.

(Sorry for the detailed history about it, but as a f2pā€¦ Itā€™s the first time Iā€™ve did a x10 on an event and Iā€™ve did it twice. And even got an event hero! Magical. It felt so good to use my dusty gems.).

30 Likes

Iā€™m so excited for you! Two incredible top heroes in Quenell and Franz :partying_face::partying_face::nerd_face::nerd_face:!! Aderyn is also a really good 3* to have and I have been using her regularly in 3* tournaments since I got her. Please donā€™t feel the need to apologize for the details, they make this post better in my view :nerd_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Same hereā€¦ Nobody in my alliance plays this event any more lol

1 Like

Thank you dear! :man_cartwheeling:t3::shamrock:
Canā€™t deny Iā€™ve got so happy about the 3*s too!

Nature is my weakest element but with the newest adds (lady of lake from SE, Franz, Ptolemy, Mieliki, Quenellā€¦) I think that team is now a lot improved :cowboy_hat_face:

Glad you like the backstory as well. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Wow, even better with Nature having been your weakest Element! Please keep us updated as you start using these new additions. Iā€™d enjoy hearing about the change to your teams as these get incorporated in :nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

So sweet of you. Iā€™ll be probably using Quenell + Ferant for the undispellabe buff family bonus in raids once in a while. Building a team somehow like 2xC.Marjana,quenell,ferant,+healer.

Franz in titans. Quenell will also join titan team because of her base ATK. Miki+Franz+Quenell+c.brienne+Lianna costume bonus. Hopefully soon Almur. I have no real chances of getting Evelyn or Phileas Fog.

Mono nature is unlikely to happen but Quennel + C. Lianna+19 + Zocc+18 + Lady of the lake+20LB + Elradir+18 is the most viable option. Iā€™d use my second Lianna+0 over elradir because heā€™s a bunch of trash.

Extra: The chances of me using Motega/Lady/Penguin/Glenda/Quenell team are high.

2 Likes

Congrats @RebelForces, those are great pulls and love hearing such positive results especially since you so patiently saved up all those gems! Donā€™t worry, I donā€™t think Quenell will be weak in 2 months, heā€™s a beast and should be relevant for a while (I mean hitting 3 for 520% in his second fire is like a triple snipe). Even with all the newer hit-3 green heroes released lately, he still remains one of the best :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! Thatā€™s amazing. Congratulations! What a great run in the portalā€¦may Valhalla be just as kind to you :hugs: