🏰 [MASTER] Old (Wolf and Raven version) - Clash of Knights Alliance Quest – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Yeah I feel ya on that. I got zero big aethers from top-100 alliance and top1k personal. But on the other hand many got 2-4 aethers and were stoked so I’m content with having my luck another time.
I’m more frustrated with the low chances in portals tbh. At least these were decent chances.

That’s what I’m thinking too. I know a player in top-100 and top1k who got 5 big aethers. I was unlucky and got none, but we can’t really ask for more than that I think? If they were to add fixed aether prizes for top positions I reckon percentages would be lowered and then the community as a whole will most definately get less.

When is the next Clash of Knights ?

The event? I hope never lol

Next year only for sure.

1 Like

is it January 2022 ?

It won’t be this year, but we don’t know yet

1 Like

I think it will be in Jan 2022, alternative with 2 Towers, 3 events run the same deal so that’s my guess

do we have offer log from this event?

Sorry, I forgot to take screenshot about that :frowning:

@VeryQuietly usually creates a monthly offer guide. Do you have it by any chance @VeryQuietly ?
If you have it, then I can add them to the OP.

Ask and ye shall receive :smiley: These were the offers the first time we saw this event

7 Likes

Thx @VeryQuietly

I have added it to the OP.

Hi everyone,

If you don’t know already but the next group of heroes from Clash of Knights in January 2022 are:

• Legendary: Eloise, Lewena, Quintin, Rayne
  • Epic: Franz.

Anyone have any data on this bunch???

Sharing is caring :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Do a search in this forum. The info is there.

2 Likes

(🏰 [MASTER] Clash of Knights Alliance Quest – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results)

merge?

1 Like

For a sneak peek ( Live server may change considerably )

(🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Clash of Knights Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v44])

1 Like

All I heard (unconfirmed) so far is that the event itself is going to be a lot harder than the last time.

1 Like

Yes, it will be harder.
The enemy stats are increased, and these new heroes are also added as an enemy.

3 Likes

hard like the new ninja tower or what?

Not that hard, but much harder than before.

1 Like

Here we go again. Seems like the quest is back.