📘 [MASTER] Challenge Festival (I) Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

I had the same thing happen when I went back un to check my scores.

1 Like

I tried mine. After reading about this. Nothing.

It’s probably a bug of some sort.

Zynga /SGG is more concerned about closing that “infinite” battle items currently. Solution has to deploy before AQ launches.

Enjoy your compass. :)))

1 Like

Yea I tried it with too with my alt-account, it didn’t get the compass. Did you finish all difficulties of the event? I didn’t on the alt. But what I’ve heard from my alliance members many reported they got it too.

Thanks, needed it very much (2.5 years ago)

1 Like

Yes. Finished everything.

It’s a strange bug. Let’s hope that compass somehow magically changes into a 4AM next round. Heh heh

2 Likes

Is there a master discussion for Challenge Festival 2? I can’t see one, but I do see lots of other discussions, if anyone can point me in the direction I would love to see the guide for it, thanks in advance

@notyou87

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated

2 Likes

So we have new additions for guardians and pirates so that got me thinking about which heros could be added to the avalon and wonderland heros.

Wonderland they could add a bandersnatch hero or tweedle dum and tweedle dee.
Avalon could add another of the knights of the round table. Or mordred.

1 Like

Any news of featured heroes this round?

This would be awesome! I love him in the movie and would like to see E&P take on this hero’s art.

1 Like

We could have the Catterpillar and a cigarette special skill

1 Like

Ah yes absolum id say his special would be another one like g.chameleon or akkarog where he messes with things lol.

could be G.Hippo and/or Costume gazelle.

1 Like

Let’s hope both; if you don’t get one, hope to get the other.

Would be nice to know who is being featured

That is at least a very reasonable guess :slight_smile:

I have updated the hero/family part of my guide @PlayForFun. Thank you for updating the OP as always.

3 Likes

Anne is holy, same as their newest 3* hero sally. Pirates is first in rotation
Guardian hippo is ice, like guardian lemur and guardians are the second in rotation
So the third hero would be dark Avalon :question: Since it’s treevil.
Fourth to be nature grimforest :question:
Fifth to the fire wonderland :question:

3 Likes

Interesting theory.
Dark could avalon could be mordred.
Nature grimforast could be the pied piper
Fire wonderland could be bandersnatch.

most likely, because currently Avalon has no dark legendaries and grimforest has no nature legendaries. Ironic that a place called grimforest has barely any nature heroes other than gnomer and hansel

1 Like