📘 [MASTER] Challenge Festival (I) Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Damn, I didn’t even consider that. My flasks are definitely staying in my inventory.

What the actual eff, so they release BK costume for 4 turn buff but in January after christmas, they nerf Krampus from 4 to 3 turn. what the actual eff. so here comes another nerf? oh wait, no, BK costume is behind paywall, so we’ll leave him be. this is so transparently absolute garbage. SG makes it easier and easier to cut back spending every single event

This is challenge festival 1 what’s challenge festival 2?

Don’t worry. Am sure you will give you a WE flask as a compensation for that lol

2 Likes

I thought I was going crazy - glad to know this scoring bug wasn’t just my observation!

I hope they don’t do any fix at all if they’re only going to patch it after the event is over…I rely on these events to grind out Titan flasks.

1 Like

@Jack.O.Kent

1 Like

This is the old one, then new one will arrive in August.

2 Likes

Brilliant thanks @sleepyhead and @PlayForFun

2 Likes

Crazy how they released a 280% damage to all fast hero with 2 brilliant side effects. G. Panther will either be an highly overpowered hero behind paywall or nerfed soon.

Sincerely my will to play died after that. 100% beta testers gave advice about her. I want challenge, competition but most of all, fun. This isn’t even a joke… 1 day after they started to sell roster space for real money because we were complaining.

I think it’s enough. I’ve uninstalled the game from my main phone. Will only play when I’m at home without doing anything. No longer feeling safe and healthy playing this. :pensive:

3 Likes

I have completed all stages on each difficulty, I am not bothered by scores or rewards.
I just wanted free coins.
I did 4 pulls total, not BAD pulls but not what I would have wanted:

Bauchan
Merlin
Shrubbear
Sir Lancelot

Merlin is the only new one for me, but no S1 heroes at least, so that is always great.
Now I will just farm. I am finding auto farm on rare stage 3 is not easy like it usually is in events like this, as it’s best for EXP too, does anyone have recommendations? Maybe use rainbow I guess, since I don’t care for score?

Rare completed. One single pull :hear_no_evil:

I will max her for sure for VF wars/tourney.
I am so lucky today !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

20 Likes

For reference, here’s my first - and hopefully last - run through rare. I’m guessing it’s enough for top 10k. If it isn’t, pretty much every stage can be easily improved, I didn’t push at all.

I can’t explain the massive discrepancy between stages 9 and 10, it wasn’t even close to a competitive run. Actually, I’d say I had a slightly better board on 9 than 10.

I hope that helps.

3 Likes

thanks! our scores match up fairly closely (about 6k points diff), but there’s like almost 600 rank difference between… as usual, a few thousand points can mean a BIG jump in rankings lol

1 Like

30 pulls of nothing noteworthy, all dupes, of course. Lots of streakiness: Treevil (4), Guardian Bat (4), Gretel (3), Pixie (3), Shrubbear (3), Phoenicus (3).

2 Likes

Nice one …She is prob one of my favourite heros to play with, set a good a team with her and she does mental damage .

A video by @genuineness

6 Likes

That song made all the difference :joy: Woooowoooooow…:notes:

3 Likes

Around 50 pulls and…

I would have preferred BK or G Panther (to upgrade the vanilla one that I have), but I can’t complaim, PiB is a funny desired hero, I like minion summoners (bera, pengi, frosth, motega) and he will be paired with LotL when I ascend her :slight_smile:

Maybe I will try again my luck when I finish the event.

12 Likes

Scores for what it is worth…it’s a bit of a farce tbh, no clue what’s a good score or a great one so I’m done at this point. I’ll save the rest of my flasks and items for Clash of Knights, hopefully this is enough for the 6 summons anyways but I’ll not be chasing it.

2 Likes

I learned it the hard way. :sob: I used this vid to convince my alliance mate to level her up, she instantly jumped the queue. Another great service to our community from @genuineness .

3 Likes

Did I miss any innovations? Why do murderers, circus performers and villains have bonuses for an event that they are not heroes of? Can someone explain to me if this works as intended or is it a mistake?

@PlayForFun ?

1 Like