šŸ¤ŗ [MASTER] Brave Musketeers Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

There was lots of reasonable feedback in Beta about this alliance event being too difficult and the bosses being too powerfulā€¦
Many beta players asked for it to be tweaked and toned down so that it didnā€™t have a detrimental effect on both players and alliancesā€¦
I am not sure why all the feedback was ignored ā€¦. Itā€™s plain silly reallyā€¦

4 Likes

Making the event easier after people already have been doing it and compensating with 2 WE is a joke. That combined with 28 straight S1 hero pulls. 1 in 20 chance.

1 Like

I always wanted to be in BETA to try and give feedback etc but I am glad I am not part of it, wasting my time and thoughts for it all to be ignored, and I am sad for those who do and continue to. I donā€™t care about ā€œgetting to play firstā€ and experiencing it if everything is to be ignored.

5 Likes

SG - You know where you can shove those 2 free flasks, donā€™t you?

Straight into my inventory for a more worthwhile use then the brave cashcateers alliance quest.

So I finished the event on my main account yesterday (prior the difficulty ā€˜ā€˜nerfā€™ā€™), and now finished both rare+epic on my alt-account, without using battle items and I scored better in every single rare stage than my main account, where I used battle items too, and also on epic 1-5 my alt scored better than my mainā€¦ So such a waste of items, we, and most importantly; time.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Well, there is a good way to react: Just donā€™t do that again! Do what normal people do: See it as a game and not as an alternative life.

Seeing that values, I really ask myself, who is more crazy: The developers with all their attempts to get the f2p players out of the game or the people who take this thing too serious and find no limit in spending time, effort and money?

Only two flasks? itā€™s a good reason to quit the game

4 Likes

Exactly this. The players who started the event early, will have to repeat the stages to retain their top 100 placings. More resourcesā€¦ More timeā€¦ For medicore rewards :cry:. This event could have been funā€¦ Sadly, itā€™s a complete fiasco!

5 Likes

I didnā€™t complete any stage except rare, it made it easier today and I didnā€™t play it again because this game really bored me. congratulations sg you finally got me fed up. I fed all the legendary heroes in my side account to rare heroes. what about now :slight_smile: I take my hat off to you.

2 Likes

said the one who complained because he couldnā€™t finish it

I could answer you in many ways but I know it would be useless

2 Likes

Tell you something not right! 50% + pull rate for Villiers at 1 point, only Event hero I get, maybe down to 38%

Might want to check that algorithm!

5 Likes

You are right. I did not finish yet. My team members have not yet broken the last barrier. But I made rare and epic without any single additional flask. Some bombs and axes and patience. No need to fire uncountable items.

2 Likes

Might be an idea to post in the Bugs thread. Commiserations :cry:.

Same time at SG headquarters

4 Likes

As the one who make the ā€œthank you Satanā€ comment that Ferg quoted above, I am absolutely LIVID right now at the wording of SGā€™s hollow apology. It is all lies. They knew it was too hard, and went with it anyway. It was no mistake. It was absolutely intended. Flat out lie. The way it is worded tries to pin it on beta testers, as if SG had no warning. I call meadow muffins on that!

They didnā€™t care one whit about our feedback until the whales didnā€™t participate (and so not enough battle items were being consumed, which harms future sales of battle items). Yet again, it is all about the money. They were clearly trying to force consumption of battle items by making it too hard, and pushed too far. The only thing ā€œunintendedā€ about any of this was the whalesā€™ reactions.

But hey, tweak the difficulty mid course to force those that did use battle items to use more, that will hopefully make up for the looming revenue shortfall, right? This attempt to save face is more about saving face for the bean counters than anything else.

The abuse of the player base was flat out intended, make no mistake.

5 Likes

For anyone who plowed heaps resource into beating those over hard levels, and will now need to go back and redo them all again to improve their scores, that compensation is woefully inadequate

Iā€™m just glad i realised the futility of it before going too hard

1 Like

Thx @birksg for collecting and summarizing the changes to the boss/ enemy stats.
And thx for validating it @cap.

I have updated the Boss / enemy information in the OP with your latest pictures.

3 Likes

Here are my thoughts on the new legendaries!

2 Likes

Iā€™m not having fun even with the adjustment, I feel like competeing is a waste of battle items.

I have no will to finish the event

2 Likes