šŸ¤ŗ [MASTER] Brave Musketeers Alliance Quest ā€“ Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Wellā€¦rare was utterly frustrating as expected. Epic I just mono Green it with Franz and got through ok. Legendary I rainbowed with Prof/Bobo/Ludwig/Khufu/Franz (yes I knowā€¦$$$) and I hammered through it.

Franz clearly makes this much much easier so Iā€™m levelling Buster (the little red 3* Franz) to bring that into Rare and see how we get in there. Rare was by far harder than Epic & Legendary

Scores as they are and probably wonā€™t be pushing on bar redoing rare for experimenting purposes

It is still unnecessarily difficult thoughā€¦thereā€™s no fun when itā€™s set like this. The bar needs to be lowered on something

1 Like

Yep, I also went green, mono for stages 1-9, 4-1 for stage 10
Belith-Grevle-Dolgoon-Noril-Mnesseus
and
Belith-Greve-Dolgoon-Faiez-Rekhetre.
With these teams I could finish the stages even without help of battle items.

1 Like

Where does that score land you ranked as a player?

564th currentlyā€¦Iā€™ll aim for Top 1k.

1 Like

I felt the same initiallyā€¦.
but
later gave it a serious thought & realised, it was my old habit of playing the same power hit way to clear the levelsā€¦. Without taking a healer - cleanser - debuffer , etcā€¦

I dropped the thing & carried Debuff healer & enjoyed the play.

• Since I donā€™t chase rankingsā€¦.I am extra chilled.

I m glad that the event is not the old choreā€¦ but is making one thinkā€¦,.
Which has slowed me, else most of them are completed by nowā€¦.

Conclusion = I ainā€™t as bad as I initially made it to be.

I have just noticed this:

11 Likes

ā€œInvestigate the issueā€

19 Likes

@EmpiresPuzzles @Petri how you are planing to return alredy used world energy flasks and battle items? - a lot of players alredy used plenty of resources to reach some result and now in the middle of this you are planing to allow people easire beat that result?

12 Likes

More of the gif above.

5 Likes

Then they need to gift us gems for this bullish!t. Some stages were straight up bs and couldnā€™t continue without using gems.

3 Likes

Can I get more refund than 2 flasks? I used about 45 flasks and lot of items :weary::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

At least they gave us a couple flasks. Sucks because now I have to redo levels to improve scores, something I usually do very little of.

1 Like

@EmpiresPuzzles @Petri are you serious?! Yo think thi is enough?

I used around 20 not 2 plus around 50 the biggest mana potions probably around 100 other mana bottels and 200-300 other battel items and now you are lowering dificulty level so my work and my spending is going for nothing becuse people will have easier way to beat my result. Give me back my battel items and flasks so I could also compeet again on the same rules

5 Likes

The aliance quest is to difficult.

2 Likes

I think like every other event SG introduces you need to learn what works and what doesnā€™t and get a solid strategy. No different then when ninja tower was introduced or even tavern of legends. By the time this event comes again Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be lots of good online resources to help!

1 Like

I knew this thread was coming

Except if you come up with a solution that makes it too easy they will nerf your heroes (I.e. towers and Xnol).

2 Likes

Itā€™s very much rhe opposite of enjoyable and I havenā€™t even finished the easy stage yet.

2 Likes

Just finished the easy stage way hard the lower teams in my alliance have mostly given up. Doubt we will even open epic level. We are a full alliance with several level 60 and higher players but have always been a open team helping newer players so have many players under lvl 30. This event just discourages players and aliances.
Unfortunately this game feels more like a chore. Been playing since summer 19 abd alliance leader but the joy is slipping fast

5 Likes

Its a bit annoying but happy overall with difficult stuff, key is to use the bombs/gems on the board when dispelling is needed and a few battle items.
I think a problem could be that the mob hits too hard, that can be too much for those not having fitting 3stars and 4stars, lb and emblemed. That can frustrate mid range players and make it hard for mid range alliances to get to last step (10 million score) even when alliance is nearly full.
Best to use: c kvasir to nullify countercrap, edelaide (rare), usual suspects Wilbur, proteus or 2, bursti for overheal etc.