[MASTER] Beta Tester Applicant Personal Requests for Updates [Staff response in Post 15] -- As of Feb 2022, Beta Applications OPEN

Applied in September too, no news so far…

2 Likes

I applied last year…also like 4 months or so…n yesterday

1 Like

Do you get email confif your application?

No confimation is sent out when you Apply to Beta.

You will only receive an e-mail from support if Staff approves your application.

3 Likes

As Play said above, I didn’t receive any email saying that they received my application. You just need to be patient and wait like with everything around this game…

3 Likes

December here, no answer as well :sweat_smile:

Is there an expected timeline of when applicants will be accepted?

thank you for your time.

1 Like

I was wondering the same thing, I applied 8 months ago andthey recently said its open so I feel like they should start with older applicants. Ive also thoight I should apply again since I have a new phone and the old one barely let me play.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun any way you could possibly ask Petri to get some words from them?
I applied in September too and again this month because there was a news stating applications were open again but we get neither a confirmation email saying they received our application nor a “we’re sorry, we do not accept your application” email. As always, we are kept in the dark.

4 Likes

@Petri or Staff has never sent out any e-mails about you have applie to Beta.

And about have you qualified for Beta or not maybe it is not just a yes or no decision.
Maybe you are qualified, but 30-40 Beta testers must quit before you can applied, and Staff need to wait for that before support will send out the e-mail to you.

1 Like

Well, a news from just 10 days ago stated:

So I hope they have open spots for new beta testers before they publish such statement :eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, that it is my assumption too, but if they are applying let’s say 20 new Beta testers, but you are on 21st on the list of qualified forum members, then you still need to wait 1 tester to quit.

Anyway I have 0 information that how many open space they are planning to fill and when.

I just know that right now 640 users have access to the Beta area of the forum, which includes Staff members and Mods too.

1 Like

Lol reading these posts I think I was too lucky that they accepted me in 2.5 -3 months :upside_down_face:

It’s too much… in beta I only see some known people every time :astonished:

1 Like

I hope you got access soon!!

2-3 years ago, when ChatGPT was still GPT3, i also had to apply twice before I got to access GPT3 or ChatGPT-beta. And it happenned just a few weeks aftee the 2nd application (several months after 1st application).

I wish the same story happen to you!!

2 Likes