šŸ”± [Master] Atlantis Summons / Atlantis Rises Discussion Thread

Nah, just RNG being shifty. I spent 3 flasks for 59 energy each without seeing one and now Iā€™ve seen 10 of them for 2 flasks only.

Also, pulls netted me Sonya and Ulmer. Not really interested in anything here so moving on.

1 Like

I was lucky enough to have most of the Atlantis 5-stars already (all except Atomos and Mok-Arr), so Atlantis is not quite the priority for me, but since Atomos was buffed and Grazul does look desirable, I figured I could do some pulls with the coins I farmed during each Atlantis Rising.

So, I had almost 600 coins (managed 166 from 20 flasks this round, plus 100 from the offers and the rest saved up from previous months). I did a total of 3 pulls with coins, stopping when I got Grazul on the third! Fantastic luck with the RNG!

My alt account is not too lucky though. Good with the farming of coins, with 289 coins farmed using 27 flasks (at 53 WE each, roughly an average of 10+ per flask, compared to just ~8 for my main account). I did 3 pulls with coins and then a 10-pull, but got only food (mostly 3-stars and a couple of 4-stars). (My alt account has no Atlantis 5-stars at all, nor Bai Yeong, nor Grazul. Pfftā€¦)

Two accounts, rather divergent outcomes. So, itā€™s all RNGā€¦

1 Like

I got a lot of seadragons farming this time, at least 200 coins worth, from 18 flasks @ 43 WE all in 1-2N farming for backpacks. in general backpack farming was better than the last couple ARs. got a few hundred more with the same number of flasks than the last two times.

really wanted Wilbur or Triton or another Proteus, and i pulled twice got Mnesseus and Gato (new) and thought maybe Iā€™d get lucky and pulled twice again and got Gobbler (also new) and yet another Mnesseus. has to be like the 12th Mnesseus iā€™ve pulled from Atlantis. it seems like every other pull in Atlantis, i get Mnesseus.

hopefully someday Iā€™ll get Wilbur and/or Triton (or another Proteus), thatā€™s all i really want from Atlantis, although if I got another 5* letā€™s just say I wouldnā€™t be sad about it. the Atlantis portal has given me 3 5s so far: Misandra (second or third month i was playing, and just now about to get her maxed i think), and then Thorne and Uraeus (HotM at the time) when I finished easy mode back in February.

btw, thatā€™s why they wonā€™t put S2 heroes in HA or elsewhere. they know people still want and pull for them. even (especially?) the 4s.

1 Like

If possible, you can autofarm 13-1N for a higher chance at seadragons. It

1. is a higher/more difficult level (increases chance), and
  2. has 5 waves of monsters

I used roughly 25-30 flasks and got 200 some coins in all

Finished Atlantis on Normal difficulty. From the 499 coins I assembled, 4 free pulls:

Wilbur
Belith
Colen
Gato

Wilbur and Gato are my first, and since I already have Proteus, I guess this concludes the Atlantis portal for me. Colen without costume could be a nice starting hero, however with a full red stack I donā€™t see him leveled until I get his costume. Gato is nice for events, especially with 2 Chick Jr available.

1 Like

I tracked the loot I got from farming this time. I tracked individual numbers, but itā€™s easier to group by category. So when I say a 2 star ascension item increased by 100, that means I got ~100 of each 2 star ascension item.

Item Increase
Coins 93
2 star ascension 200
1 star ascension 880
4 star crafting 45
3 star crafting 155
2 star crafting 400

Iā€™ve never tracked this before, but itā€™s helpful as I move forward considering what all I can put into Alchemy lab.
The 880 backpacks gets me TC2 for 18 days.

2 Likes

Barryā€™s sheet says 4-3 has the highest monster count per WE.

Iā€™d say 13-1N is a close second then. 13-1N also is a higher difficulty, which influences dragon appearance rate as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, I didnā€™t know that. Always thought that only monster count is what matters for dragon appearance.

I believe this is the case but also could be mistaken. I donā€™t have exact data, but ai usually burn 15-25 flasks during AR, and I got about 250 coins from 13-1N in July

Probably will be maxed since I have 13 tabards amd Obakan as only other contestant

10 Likes

Still missing Gad and Sumiā€¦

My second Proteus. Iā€™ll keep, and level it up. :+1:

7 Likes

Did 1 coin pull unfortunately a dupe Velaā€¦
:man_facepalming:

10 Likes

Man, thatā€™s worse than getting dupe Melia like I did and I mean it.

2 Likes

I only had one summon and I got Muggy ā€¦ what can I say ??? But why only Ariel in evidence ??? Who cares about Mitzuko, Vela and Bertila ???

You know, SG COULD feature more costumed heroes, they COULD stop including past HotMs (or at least include those for whom they already invented costumes), they received feedback in beta about it so even if they did not have this idea - they definitely saw players would want it, and STILL they deliberately did it their way. Just so next month they can feature Poseidon, then Ursena etc while even if you hit the featured hero, you only have 25% chance that it will be the new costumeā€¦ and imagine gettin Mitsuko now while sheā€™s getting a costume in 3 months or whatever. This is intentional move from SG to make it harder to pull value out of this portal, just so people can fall in spending trap. Which is why I donā€™t intend to spend a single gem here, and any other future portal that is designed in such greedy way.

But of course, after the event, SG will conclude people didnā€™t pull because the heroes werenā€™t apparently OP enough to encourage them so expect random buffs for these Atlantis costumes lolā€¦

13 Likes

I agree with you. I had accumulated over 30,000 gems to be able to take home a couple of these new costumes. I donā€™t know the statistics, but Iā€™m sure few people still fish from Atlantis, and the costumes were the best possible idea. now I see that there are 3 heroes in my opinion normal (which I already have) and therefore I do not risk throwing away gems to maybe take Bertila home ā€¦ Small Giant has lost an opportunity to make the Atlantis portal still attractive

3 Likes

You are right I would have preferred a dupe Melia for the tournaments and also the dark mythic titan. Those HotM should have been removed from the portal. I mean they are already available from the ToL portal.

Iā€™d better keep my coins and use them once all S2 costumes will be released.

2 Likes

I had eleven Atlantis coin pulls for this portal. I was saving them for Tarlak, who was supposedly featured this month, but I think the costumed Atlantis heroes are still worth trying for.

With my very limited chances, a bunch of Muggies appearedā€¦ And yet, I was lucky to get a 5* hero! I was hoping it was C. Ariel, but Vela arrived in my roster instead. LOL. I know she was nerfed too many times. Nonetheless, I am still glad I got her. :heart_eyes:

Oh, and I got a royal tabard from the bonus ascension material chest! :innocent:

12 Likes

In their defence, itā€™s not just this portal. They are just being very consistent with this predatory approach. :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not interested in these. While individually these heros look good, they just tweaked them a little bit with already existing skills and selling them again as brand new heros. Done with it - I may not have all c.Arielā€™s skills in one hero, but I have them in 2. And there are 5 slots. And itā€™s free of charge. :rofl:

2 Likes