🔱 [Master] Atlantis Summons / Atlantis Rises Discussion Thread

4 dragons only used one refill . So 70 WE ( not sure why they stacked Umber on Atlantis but whatever ) and only got extra coins . Not complaining about anything just for data

The one player who pulls a Misandra and then gets a bonus pull of Frosth this month?

Oh boy, you are in for a treat! Blue mana at ludicrous speed.

1 pull so far, Grimm.

I am up to 95 coins again and on my last 40 energy. Fingers crossed

Edit:
ok got it, Danza haha

Been mining 2-6H for large bones (rumours it’s the best place, I don’t know) but it’s been rich for coins this time round as well.

200 loot tickets, probably 15 ish flasks (honestly no clue) and enough coins for 3 pulls.

3*, 3* and then…boom! Poseidon :slightly_smiling_face: A season 2 5* I didn’t have so always good.

19 Likes

Still playing thru hard levels . Got one free pull and paid tokens because I was at ascension chest ( warm cape , dragon bone , timber ). Two pulls Ganzeburo and Gil Ra

Thanks for confirming. I’ve used around 150 WE without a dragon and was beginning to wonder.

Congrats! I’ve been trying to finish all Hard levels before the end of the event but not sure if I will pull. Would love an S2 5* but since Clarissa and Margaret are featured I’m pretty sure I would get those instead if I would pull an 5* :rofl: :sweat_smile: fyw, already got Clarissa

I was starting to wonder as well and came here to see if it was a repeat of that bug from a few months back. I have not seen a single one and have been farming like crazy to try to get coins for a pull. I have a feeling I won’t even manage to scrape enough for one pull this month.

My pulls lately are mostly underwhelming, having a lot of dupe S1 5* when I was hoping for something else: 3rd Leonidas, 3rd Marjana, 3rd Kadilen - to name just few.

But farming during Atlantis gave me Magni - again S1, but the 1st! In just a week I’ve got two blue hitters (Lepus was the first), something I was desperate for.

Now aunts Liana and Sartana could visit me too, to complete S1 collection. :hugs:

1 Like

Been auto-farming S2-13-1 Normal and getting decent coins. The stage has 5 waves with some waves having 5 mobs so better chance of the seadragon popping up.

For 4 WE, not a bad source of backpacks either. RNG is streaky of course, but my last 4 runs

Edit : Got a 13 coin drop

4 Likes

I have been autofarming S2-1-9 (and occasionally using loot tickets on S2-15-9), 15 WEFs so far and 129 coins. I feel like the seadragon appearance rate seems to have dropped somewhat for this month and the past, compared to the three months before, based on my own stats.

I won’t be pulling this month, since I only do not have Margaret from the four featured.

1 Like

Just doing farm for exp,… so S2-9-10 is my priority, also get decent coins,… and buy couple of deals…
Not expecting so much for the pulls,… but…

4x coins: Chochin, Gill-Ra, Sumitomo, Dawa.
1x gems: Ariel

Was chasing and heavy pulls on every she is as featured and never get her.
Finally,… great healer for my roster, and 6 scope is ready for her.
Goodluck everyone. :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

So this month’s ingredient shortage was Midnight roots. 24-10H was the province I was told was best for loot tickets as it’s good for those and decent for coins.

Used 200 loot tickets and probably 30 odd flasks (plus a level up)

I’ve had enough coins for 4 summons though sadly my previous S2 coin luck not with me this time.

But my PB for coins was below and its 5 loots tickets for 50 WE. Pretty crazy result!

6 Likes

I did about 10 pulls. Nice to get rid off monkey and I was low of a 5* healers :innocent:

16 Likes

This is the first AR when i dont have to combat the temptation to pull as i have all the featured heroes.

2 Likes

Anybody knows when Miki will be available in Atlantis Rising summon.

In eight weeks we will have Miki and Zocc. Next AR (in 4 weeks), is Seshat and Noor.

1 Like

:point_down:

1 Like

Keep in mind that dates in OP are slightly off as SGG has changed how events are scheduled. AR is now on a 4 week cycle (and so you’ll see it again at the end of May).

1 Like

I don’t think the hero schedule is going to change in AR.