šŸ”± [Master] Atlantis Summons / Atlantis Rises Discussion Thread

First Iā€™m a big fan of that joke and secondly I have had multiple pulls from Atlantis and never one higher than a 3 star . Donā€™t feel so badly

After two whole years of playing this game, i finally deserved to pull a non-s1, non-hotm 5*. It was due time.
Needless to say, i pulled Mok-arr :expressionless:

7 Likes

I earned a second pull and got my 49th mnessusā€¦boo

1 Like

Got nothing about 40 pulls all food. Haha :joy:.
Had to eat 5 muggys which did make me more sad :confused:

Just wondering where are the sea dragonsšŸ¤”ā€¦5 flasks (51WE) for just 5 of themšŸ˜¤

1 Like

I did only use one flask and got about ten dragons . It is a huge event for newer players . Just the extra materials is worth it . I have never even gotten a hero above 3 star . A couple muggys, a TON of mnessus, a few chochins and today with minutes to spare a melia. I like it for the backpacks and swords to feed the beasts awaiting ascension . I fill up my TC and use extra iron/food to craft battle items for future events/trials/towers etc . It is the closest thing to a SGG giveaway as there is .

1 Like

I spent almost 30 flasks and 200 loot tickets this Atlantis. I managed to find 200+ coins. Plus the 80+ left over from last month, that was enough for 3 pulls. And what you know, I got Renfeld, Gill-Ra, and Melia. I was totally shocked that I did not get all 5* heroes.

1 Like

Thread bumped & pineed again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which stage is the best for farming coins for you?

I donā€™t really farm coins. Just farm 2-1-7 on repeat for backpacks, recruits and whatever. Kinda getting over farming grind tho so my quantity drops off month on month.

Havenā€™t seen any coins but since the latest update it now says you can only get coins from completing S2 for the first time so guess Iā€™ll be stuck with 64 coins forever as a f2p :roll_eyes: someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong pleaseā€¦

Okay, youā€™re wrong. Got about 20 coins and 3 flasks used. So theyā€™re out there :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! Guess Iā€™m just very unlucky this AR then!

I will keep my coins again. Already have 2 Misandras and 2 Clarissas, i already have Drake, Roostley and Norns waiting for darts so dont need Poseidon and i dont care about Margaret.

Similar. I have 2 Clarissas and 1 Poseidon, donā€™t feel the need for Misandra, and have a large pile of thirsty greens and a small pile of tonics so Margaret wonā€™t get a look in for months if ever.

Iā€™m holding on for October - by which time s4 may have generated enough goodies to be thoroughly distracting.

This might honestly be the worst featured group in quite a long time. I wouldnā€™t really use any of the 4 except Poseidon and I already have him.

I have gotten 3 coins from ~200 WEā€¦by far worst besides that one glitch monthā€¦anyone else having issues (farming 1-9 Reg)

1 Like

Yes, Iā€™ve used around 100 WE without a single sea dragon.