šŸ”± [Master] Atlantis Summons / Atlantis Rises Discussion Thread

By gems. And 20,000 more gemsā€¦

1 Like

After yesterdays disappointing pull, I have been doing some hard levels for the first time for coins and scraped together another 100 for a second pull. Got Mnesseus.

1 Like

Saved up Atlantis coins for a few months, made 10 pulls today, hoping for Frida to beef up my red Titan team.

Netted Uraeus on 3rd pull. Finally! A HOTM after two previous months making quite many pulls hoping to get Reuben or Bertila, without any success.

5th pull was Telluria! Ironic, since I spent so much back when she first appeared, only for her to drop so easily when I was not planning to pull for her. She is a dupe, since I did get a Telluria.

7th pull was Mitsuko, my third!

Bonus chest yielded only Tools.

So, all in all, a pretty good Atlantis, despite not getting Frida, with three 5-star heroes in 10 pulls. I really cannot complain, since this was way better than December and January, and luckier than most other players. Well, there is still hope for Frida in the Hero Academy. No more pulls for February!

4 Likes

I finished Atlantis on normal and then got my first S2 5* heroe as my reward.

But I havenā€™t summoned Proteus yet, maybe next month

13 Likes

15 summons total this Atlantis and got Mits on my 10x from gems.
Really pleased to pull her as I was just hoping for one of Tarlak, Mits, Frida or Hotm.
Odds seemed okay for at least one in this game

4 Likes

I want to start tracking results before and after AR.
I mostly did 9-4N. At Level 75 I have 54 world energy for 144 a day. So those 25 flasks essentially gave me 9+ days of farming.

Letā€™s say I had 1650 total world energy to use or 550 runs of 9-4N. Thatā€™s 1 Atlantis Coin every 2.5 runs or ~7.5 flags. Thatā€™s about 7 coins per full set of world energy.

Item Before After Notes
Energy Flask 30 5
Atlantis Coins 63 82 2 pulls (both 3 stars)
Orichalcum Nugget 216 269
Dragon Bone 720 777
Grimoire Dust 2768 2934
Hardwood Lumber 1842 1993
Midnight Roots 1338 1456
Adventurerā€™s Kit 2905 3698
Practice Sword 9826 10690

Iā€™m trying to get a better gauge on what resources I collect each month so I have a better gauge of what a ā€œgoodā€ amount to use is.

5 Likes

Thread re-pinned. Edited the OP to reflect the March 2021 new schedule.

2 Likes

As someone who has to rely on Wu Kong, July is most interesting with both Miki and Tarlak featured.

It will be the last time Miki is featured in Atlantisā€¦

4 Likes

Got about 25 free pulls this is the month im gonna use.
The featured atmos kage Anzoug malosi can fit anyone of them into my teams, another wilbur and proteus would be cool aswell. Plus any other 5* haha. I need somthing good and cool :ok_hand::+1:

6 Likes

No Atlantis pull for me until July - hoping for Miki, Tarlak and Mitsuko. Wilbur and Proteus will be good too of courseā€¦ :joy:

4 Likes

No atlantis pulls for me too. I donā€™t have the will to grind and collect coins for summons.

Also, since i already have multiple wilburs and a proteus, i donā€™t see any logic to do summons targeting S2 5* when theyā€™ll have costumes in the near future. It would be better to do summons after S2 costumes are released.

1 Like

Killed a couple dragons and got extra coins from them . Got one pull so far and ended up with Namahage. Thank goodness it wasnt another Mnessus or Chochin .

Got him on a single pull with coins (50 from my goblin chest). Wasnā€™t expecting anythingā€¦ Too bad, since Iā€™ve got him maxed already.

13 Likes

Decided to buy one of the gem offer today and then did one random pull, as I do it every Atlantis until July (miki, tarlak featured)

Welp that one summon gave me my first marijana :smiley:

Last atlantis I pulled twice, second pull was JF, this time first pull marj, canā€™t believe it

Edit:

Edit2: sorry, JF was in january :joy: greymane pull in February :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I did 5 pulls today from tokens I got from farming S2 stages. I pulled Kageburado on my 5th pull. Now, all I need are Ursena, Ariel and Inari to complete the S2 roster.

9 Likes

Namahage and Quintus

Both fed to Malicna

The craziest best luck ! Elemental chest in Atlantis . That netted me enough to get 50 Path of valor

extra emblems on top of the thirty in the chest and a couple ascension mats .

1 Like

Same here. Happens to me on every Atlantis Rises so far (this is my fourth). Was a red one on top of that which requires much WE to fill on S1 maps. However it was almost the same as yours, since one mat was farmable (chain mail). All of the items also look almost identical.

Pulled from Atlantis portal myself, after finding five seadragons and advancing a bit further on Season 15. Got a dupe Cyprian. Will put him to good use so itā€™s fine, despite being non-S2.

1 Like

Iā€™ve blown through 9 WE flasks so far and FINALLY scraped enough Atlantis Coins together for a pull (having started the event with just 15). Needless to say, I was less than thrilled when Gill-Ra showed up.

Something smells fishy.

:mermaid: :fish: :poop:

2 Likes