🔱 [Master] Atlantis Summons / Atlantis Rises Discussion Thread

Bought the deals for today. 2x Ariel out of 7 pulls, and a some poison darts. Not bad

21 Likes

You are one lucky photon lol!

1 Like

At least it’s a hero I wanted the most from the Altantis set of heroes

Was trying to pull for C. Poseidon or any of the new costumes, instead I land the other 3 featured heroes and HoTM. What are the chances! :frowning:

18 Likes

Can’t complain 1 bit for a free pull.

18 Likes

Don’t be sad. 4 x 5* in 30 pulls is amazing :star_struck:
And Darts!

3 Likes

Oh that was actually my last 30, I pulled 100 but I still beat the odds I guess haha. Mostly dupes for me apart from Uraeus so guess I can use him…

1 Like

I have Atomos (+0, maxed), J-Francois (+0, maxed), Uraeus (+0, maxed), and Poseidon (+20). I rarely use Atomos, J-Francois, Uraeus. I don’t mean they are bad. I have no emblem for them. If I get enough emblems for them someday, they will be used. I’ve used Poseidon very often. Actually, Pose is the main hero for my yellow stacks. Today I made over 200 A coins, and the 2nd pull gave me the costumed Poseidon. WOW. Happy to get it. Now I’m considering to level up the 2nd Pose. His resistance to negative mana effects is really useful.

11 Likes

Double dragon. :dragon::heart_eyes:

:disappointed:

7 Likes

Saved up my coins for a while to wait for some highlighted Heroes I really liked. Today was the day, got 3* dupefest as expected :rofl: only good thing were the rings in my chest!

2 Likes

I got a double :dragon: too.

I also topped up my coins through farming for one pull. Muggy. :rofl:

7 Likes

I had them too yesterday:

They gave me these many coins:

8 Likes

Another pull, another Gato :rofl: he keeps showing up in my pulls.

Screenshot_20211214-195021

1 Like

My first Uraeus. Didn’t get him in the beginning of this year.

15 Likes

I have been playing for at least 4 months. I did multiples atlantis pulls without luck. I finished normal mode yesterday and with those 300 atlantis coins plus 100 more i had i did 4 pulls. As always with Atlantis portal i just got 3 duplicated 3 stars. I thought , atlantis is my worst portal to pull from because it didnt deliver me even an epic. However , today, i decided to start hard mode. I gathered 100 coins and pulled.

She showed up. I’m really happy. I consider her My christmas gift and she would add a lot of value to my account.

15 Likes

this -

has actually happened at the same time as this!

Well done, well done!

19 Likes

First time in the history of this game.

Almost certain we are going to get Shiloh and Omega quest at once tomorrow as a trade off

4 Likes

I think it’s Farholme Pass and it should be today :slight_smile: I’m waiting for this Damascus Blade to ascend my Lepiota :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Possible! Just glimpsed at one of the calendars as I forgot what was the last one and stopped tracking the loot. :slight_smile:

The other day I replied to someone about daily challenges saying it was intentional that SG always put a season 3 challenge when Atlantis starts to slow people down.

I feel like SG did this deliberately today to try and make me take my tin foil hat off…

I think they are watching us…

3 Likes