[MASTER] Atlantis Lure RESULTS and disscuisson 🎁

That’s 149 coins. For 30 dragons.

That’s about 5 coins per dragon. I am averaging that as well.

60 dragons = 300 coins.

Enough for 3 summons, more or less.

5 Likes

I think everyone liked the old version of AR better, because of the unlimited sea dragons you could get.

8 Likes

But of course!!! Why would anyone like be to constrained in their search for treasure ?!

2 Likes

Without the lure I’ve used 130 energy and only had 4 seadragons for 5, 3, 2 and 2 coins.

2 Likes

I’m at 12/20 seadragons and I’ve only used one WE flask so far, you don’t need to buy the lure for AR

1 Like

I remember old time players said can earned more than 2 summon earlier for the events. I didn’t ever farming hard also can get 1 summon chance.
But now, don’t like to comment any.

1 Like

Just to cover the whole “you could get infinite seahorse” thing off I have in the past used 30 flasks in my farming. At best…and I mean at absolute best…I’ve had enough for 3 summons.

Usually I managed only 2 summons of coins.

So if you are farming harder than that then yes the infinite seahorse thing may come to pass but for most people they probably weren’t getting a lot more then 40 of them anyways based on the random coin drop.

I don’t know what 40 seahorses from just normal farming will yield this time but I’ve already decided finding 40 won’t be hugely different to how it was when I mined it pretty heavily.

1 Like

162 coins out of 30 sea dragons… quite disappointing being limited. :anguished:

1 Like

Bought it once just like underwild lure. While underwild lure has some value, this one has no value at all

1 Like

Why the hell also lures with atlantis rises I play this always for the nuggets and skulls etc.
But when the lures all full (what happened withing 2 flasks and a few tickets) you get very little nuggets.
Please no luren for atlantis rises.
This sucks bigtime

1 Like

This doesn’t impact the loot at all. I loot for backpacks, Grimoire dust and Midnight roots. I’m getting the same levels all day as I’m used to.

2 Likes

This is a improvement imo that atleast the AR just gives coins, majority of folk would rather these then other stuff that s3 s4 do …
Shame it’s only capped at 30 if you buy 20 if not …
Side -Iv got 8 so far used about 6 flasks with 55 we

I think maybe if folk buy the lure, it maybe better to auto play levels till all 30 are got then do loot tickets maybe could get a higher coin rate back :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

This stinks. There should be no cap on sea dragons. They are costing me hundreds of coins. Part of the reason I buy the $30 deals are the 10 WE flasks that I can run during Atlantis to get lots of goods including coins. They have devalued those WE flasks and the $30 deals greatly by doing this. At the least they should make Atlantis 4 days again.

7 Likes

You are missing the point, AR lure is not improvements. Seadragon now only drop 3-5 coins on very rare occasions more, that’s all they will do. Valhalla lure and Underwild lure guarantee coin drop ONTOP of other loot drops and Valhalla/Underwild lure make the gnomes/bat drops 5-10+ coin very consistently. AR lure is a VERY bad value proposition dude.

2 Likes

AR offer disappeared? Lol

1 Like

Should be a bug. Like the other day. The icon will reappear a few hours later. Just like the other day.

For people like me is significant nerf would say. Even ridiculous in a way - trying to charge me so i can get less coins :rofl::rofl:.

I usually farm 6-8 pulls per AR. Now the cap is 3 pulls and it costs $ :thinking: never buying that ■■■■ as not point. Anyway ppl that farm do it for materials so whether the 60 sea dragons come from 3 flasks or 10 doesn’t matter

2 Likes

This time I did 1-2h and spent 24 Tickets for 166 coins. That’s a total amount of 339 coins and 62 used tickets. TOTALLY NOT WORTH IT.

3 Likes

Secured my 60 seadragons. Total 302 coins.

I need 322 coins to break even on my S$6.98 spend. Not a profitable venture this.

3 Likes

This Lure is just another “balance changes” (nerf) that they added. It adds no value for users, just a cap in the amount of free coins that you can get from AR…

1 Like