[Master] - Are talent odds fake? -- Excessive Dodge/ Revive/ Resist etc

I only have 20 dice. Shameful, I know!

:game_die: 4, 3, 3, 9, 6, 1, 1, 7, 6, 3, 4, 3, 1, 8, 1, 8, 7, 1, 4, 2

1 Like

@discobot roll 20d3

20 chars

:game_die: 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, 1, 1, 3

This is what I am talking about. That’s impossible odds but it happened.

Nothing is impossible in RNG :rofl:

2 Likes

There’s a video floating around on here with panther reviving loads of times the battle is quite insane haha I’ll see if I can find it.

Ahh the video has gone :frowning: was on this thread Revive does work on offense apparently

they are as fake as enemy hero stats. there is a hidden 20% buff to enemy attack and defense. what is stopping them to introduce a similar hidden buff to odds-based effects? nothing! and only their greed will limit how much it is.

1 Like

I saw that too, many times…
BoldTusk was bleeding so he “automatically” died and kept reviving at least 6 or 7 times until used his special and healed himself…
and it happened several times this way
it can’t be that so many of us instantly watch chances like 1 to billion happening everyday…

It is not 1 in a billion, even 9 in a row is 6 in a million. There are millions raid everyday.

well, i don’t mean it literally, i hope you get it…
anyways so many of us are not supposed to see these kind of things everyday — it does not matter how many raids are played daily…

I have never expereinced more than 4 in a row.

I said this on another thread in regards to coins flips and the result of true random.

In my first attempt of flipping a coin 30 times I flipped heads 11 time’s in a row.

That’s true random. Humans won’t ever predict that happening because we give the coin memory. After the 5th head in the row most wouldn’t say it would be heads again because “there’s no way it can be heads again!” but yes it can and yes it does. True random has no memory of what came before it. But when we see true random do something like 10 straights coin flips the same we absolutely cannot deal with it. It has to be a trick right??

And that’s why we start to see patterns where no patterns exist. Like Panther getting up 6 straight times. Game must be rigged!

Nope, that’s just true random being exactly that.

5 Likes

i agree!
but there are different questions in this topic like why we don’t see it happening to other fighter heroes as often as to BoldTusk, OR to our heroes in general in attack than it happens in defense to our enemy’s heroes…
that’s nothing like true random and not a “confirmation bias” as was said before…))
i can count with my two hands how many times my Alberich resurrected somebody from my team in 1,5 years of play! that just never happens =) while it is said it is 33% chance, but in defense he will do it hundred times more likely :slight_smile:

Because BT is more widespread so he got accused a lot :rofl:

And 4* is easier to be emblemed than 5*, so the talent level tend to be higher.

ok, and what about attack/defense chances difference then? :thinking:

My BT have revived 3 or 4 in a row :rofl:

Really I should have lost that match but it turns it into a victory :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have seen 3 in a row with my Hu Tao and C.Caedmon too.

All have maxed talent.

Nb: keep in mind that in raid, attackers won more often than defender, which also means attacking hero die less often than defending hero, which means in term of total number (not percentage), attacking hero will see less revive triggered.

actually, I came up with one more example: an epic troop summon!
the odds stated are 90/10% for rare/epic troops
so, the more we play and summon — the closer we should be to the situation where each 10-th troop summoned is epic…
and now ask yourself — is it really?
I don‘t recall anything like one of ten… to me it’s more like each 20-th or perhaps 30-th troop would be epic
although, this could be a confirmation bias indeed ))
will need to save some gems (a couple million :rofl: ) and count it then ))

Maybe it is a bias, I am F2P, how many troop summons I can make in 22 months? I got 31 4* troops.

Not counting the first 2 months when I am still newbie (when I only got 1 4* troop),
I got 6 ETT from challenge each month.
2 ETT from Find Recruits II
Between 5-10 from other sources.

That means around 15 per month.

30/(15×20) = 10%

31 epic troop? wow
i’m not sure exactly how long i’ve been playing, but i think it is around two years too and i have only 14 (i never payed for troops as well)
may be i’m just not that lucky o_0 :slight_smile:

Try to track how many ETT you can collect in a month.

If you don’t get any from challenge event and that make your rate just 9 per month:

14/(24×9) = 6.5%

If you don’t play that often or low in titan star and your ETT rate is only 7 per month:

14/(24×7) = 8.3%

1 Like

Cookie Settings