[Master] - Are talent / ability odds fake? -- Excessive Dodge/ Revive/ Resist/ "Flesh Wound" etc

I have thought the same Hahahahaha

Don’t forget Tyr,Fogg,thor and Misandra!! Specially if you have 1 hero left with half Vit and half mana. Am I wrong? :rofl:

YM rules! haha whatever.

You wrote it well, no rules and I already know why I don’t, then you can’t say that someone has an advantage over something but they will say that according to the rules it’s okay because I don’t have any :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I would like to see them as “top players” if their talents fake them less than once per match, we would then see that.

In the last few month I recognize that the number of dodge or resurrection loops within a raid or war is increasing. If you loose a fight because your opponent reanimated 3 times all 3 heroes you have slained before or a warrior is always coming back (15times is my sad record) you are wondering about probability. Today I was a victim of another endless loop - the 100% dodging chance. I start 3 fights against a team who had a power of 4200 (mine is 4616) and was not able to kill a single opponent, because as soon as masked Kadilen was using her special my SA were always missing. Does anybody know if the probability is check for each attack or is it set once and last as long as the SA is active?

Cheers Reeder

Probability is not set as I’ve seen some dodge and others not. I’ve seen the same hero dodge once but not dodge the next attack.

1 Like

It is not set so that someone cannot say that they adjust it for a certain group of players. I write that what is the percentage chance of activation, but this is complete nonsense because it does not correspond at all. So they write by chance and thus cancel everything they wrote. They need to be asked why and why they are doing so :wink:

I don’t believe in any coincidence and the like. The statistical deviation is so high that I can’t believe it’s random. If my heroes aren’t able to use an average talent for four games on average, and my opponent’s heroes use more than one talent per game, then in the long run it’s such a big difference that I just don’t believe in chance. That’s my opinion. And since I tried to consult with the support of this game and I did not get an answer and I have to turn to the players (I also did not look for answers), I simply can not hold the opinion that it is a coincidence and truthful.

For me c-Kadilen’s dodge seems to come in streaks (heavily weighted towards favoring the defending player). Just did a raid where the opposing team dodged 7 out of 8 specials, it was pretty ridiculous. Still won, even though the above has less than 2% chance of happening.

1 Like

I read that they want to see evidence here that this game is not accidental, so I will give statistics here that they consider a sufficient sample. First of all: somewhere I caught that the various heroes they buy have added some programs against the players “I do not say and I do not even know where I have already caught it” so I made my own statistics and I attach the results :: Elizabeth opponent, I’m three blue and to always exchange someone else. The result of 10 games only against players who had Elizabeth and 3x talent from 8 matches and 6 times uncharged even once a blue team. These are statistics so everyone can make their own picture. And I’ll add another long-term statistic of 200 “I don’t buy anything” matches 1 talent used for 3 matches, the opponent averages 2 talents per match. I’m not going to give statistics here when I was buying “even if the numbers looked completely different” but I would immediately think that I’m doing it because I don’t want to buy. I just point out that not all players play under the same conditions and what is called happiness here is not so much related to happiness.

45 games without talent activation, so the support left me to contact you as you are here because they will not comment on this. So how do I believe it’s a coincidence or not an error in my account? How is it possible that an opponent uses an average of 2 talents per game and I have none? In the long run 1 talent for 4 games! If this is a coincidence then there is probably a translation error because coincidence means probability in my language and in math if there is a chance of 20 or more percent to play times 5 heroes to 40 games 0 then then it is nonsense.

Number of talents used per raid isn’t an appropriate metric to compare offense v defense.

Dodges depend on special skill use
Minions can activate more as each turn you’ll use at least three tiles. Sorcerer is similar and so is barbarian.

1 Like

I think there is something that you are missing.

A ‘1 in a 1000’ event isn’t particularly rare. Let’s say you are a daily player and that between raids/war/quests/farming, etc. you do about 25 - 30 battles/day. That level of playing would have you see a ‘1 in a 1000’ event about every 5 weeks. Not common, but not the same thing as never. And something less than ‘1 in a 1000’ will be seen much more frequently.

We want to believe that rare events shouldn’t happen. In fact, they happen and they happen to everyone. Often it seems that they happen more frequently than they ought to. That is usually because the event stands out and is more memorable. In addition, we don’t typically have a good perception of the large number of times we have participated in an activity in which the rare event did not happen.

We all have almost the same heroes, with a few exceptions that are worth the money. So I see how the same heroes work for the opponent and me. I don’t write that it was once or that it happened once. I’ve been dealing with this for months (otherwise I wouldn’t turn to support the game) they even wanted some evidence that the heroes didn’t activate, I agreed and made videos where it was seen that several matches in a row without talent and the opponent used them. It’s logical that I can’t make a video of 1000 games that just isn’t possible. But then the conversation ended that they would not solve it and I should contact the forum. I just want to know how it is possible that mathematically and for a long time I have to play without the support of talents, which means that I will lose a lot of matches because he uses them super and I don’t and it can be felt. Therefore, I ask how it is done and why do I write there that the hero has a 25% chance to use talent, plus emblems increase his chance when in reality it is well below this number. And on the other hand, it turns out that the super uses it more than 50%, and when I get higher and there are players with a real estate hero, this number still grows. So how does it work RMG? Shouldn’t it give once and not once? If it took a month and then it turned around, I would still understand it, but this takes months. I’m not going to write conspiracies here why this is so, this is not the task, I just want to understand the mechanics and why it doesn’t work. well thank you

On my part, it’s clear, I had a friend from my alliance who puts a lot of money into it and I watched how he plays online and it’s clear to me, I saw how talents work for him and how for me, unbelievably different and yes u it also comes from at least two talents per game and for me still 1 talent per three games. Incredibly, if I didn’t see it live, I still believe in chance, but after what I saw, I don’t believe in the chance of this game.

I also thought that I would not get an answer here, I do not understand how the official support of this game can say that I should ask here on their forum when it is clear that they just got rid of the problem and they know that it will not be solved here. I don’t know why there is then a thread of talent dysfunction if I don’t know anything here anyway. But I’m going to write support again that they have to solve it because they have been sending a dream unnecessarily.

For me, it is clear how it works in this game and it will not be a coincidence

Support claims to have its players, so I ask is there really such a player?

I have done some testing here, although I don’t think you will like the result.

It’s just kadilen costume dodge and rogue dodge, but those 2 are relative near on what is written on the card. So two of the most as fake claimed abilities seem to work, so I’m pretty confident saying that also the other abilities should work with at least near the percentage stated.

3 Likes