[Master] - Are talent / ability odds fake? -- Excessive Dodge/ Revive/ Resist/ "Flesh Wound" etc

Thanks, that actually makes me feel loads better! :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m glad i could help. I got my Gazelle finally maxed (it took 5 months) and since i use her instead of the blind centaur my average titan score basically doubled. Its a shame that a 5* hero isnt any better in his niche than its S1 4* counterpart. I find Gazelle a whole other level in usefulness. She gives only +100% attack, but it applies every time with no misses and also gives 50% damage resistance, and resistance to status ailments too. Yeah she has her drawbacks but still, she is way better on titans has use on offensive raids and wars, even on map stages (especially on hard S3, the mobs have really much HP and do hard dmg). Ranvir would really need some rework.

1 Like

This is why Buff/Nerf exists. Some heroes have been kissed by the gods…some have been razzberried. :grin:

2 Likes

hugs

Thanks!

I keep getting closer to the brink of quitting the game, but usually something or someone ends up pulling me back.

I feel very blessed to have Miki. It seems that not many people in the game have him. As opposed to other supposedly “rare” heroes that I tend to see and have to fight on a regular basis. Though it’s possible that the only reason I don’t see a lot of Mikis is because most people don’t put Miki on their defense teams (he’s not really ideal for that).

1 Like

I just fought in a tournament where a Boldtusk at the Tank position revived 5…count em FIVE CONSECUTIVE TIMES and cost me the fight…

The last time I checked…5 times out of 5 times is NOT 30%…

None of my fighter class ever revived that many times…especially consecutively…

Most times in regular raids a fighter class hero may revive at the most inopportune time…maybe even twice…but this is ridiculous

That exactly how rng works, most of the time heroes doesn’t revive/dodge with their class bonus but when they do it can happen pretty much endlessly.

I had few situations when my BT revived 3 or more times in a row in offence (I even won war fight once or twice beacause of that)

1 Like

Defense gets a boost to EVERYTHING. Sad but true. Assume it buffs skills and talents as well…

Welcome to the world of RNG, if you haven’t realize that yet. An existing thread on this and similar matter has been up. Please read:

Just live with it or play LOTTO :slight_smile:

1 Like

How come when hero die at full mana is always revived regardless of chance to be only 30%? I’m observing this looong time already. If hero has full mana and die is revevived to fire his skill. ALWAYS!! of course this matters onky for heroes which can be revived. As I said before percentage in this game WAY OFF reality. Mariana barrelly hit twice despite of 40% chance. But ninja dodge like 70% not 10% as they suppose to do.

1 Like

Are you talking about fighters reviving or being revived by Mother North, Heimdall, Alby etc?

Or do you mean Tyr etc?

Could be selective memory, RNG, but most likely just a coincidence.

1 Like

No any fatal hit. If enemy has full life at the time of dead he will be revived. Magni for instance or any fighter class.

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve killed many fighters that were at full mana.

Observation bias. It’s a thing.

Me too. Bur after they were revived and released their skill.

In tournament I used 3 heroes from underwild family so probability to spam underwild gem was 42%.and guess what. No ONE spawned gem in all fight. I just regret I didn’t made video. So yes another BS in this game. And their ridiculous fake percentage.

How many times did you launch their specials? It’s a 42% per special right?

It 's about special skills. It about spawning gems. Couple times. 2 or 3 i know it not a lot but launching skills is not that often.

Yes, although even 42% isn’t true for all. The percentage is different for every speed.

That’s the same, you can only spawn gems through using your special skill

Difference between fast and slow

@Krtko @ferg

This is the family bonus we’re talking about right? Note the bolded.

Families give bonuses for each unique Hero of the same family in battle.

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

** 25% / 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% chance to spawn an Underwild Gem on board when this hero casts Special Skill*