[MASTER] All HOLY hero's in soul exchange wishlist

Hello! This is my wishlist for a holy hero. You will notice I’m a big fan of heroes that do damage to all enemies. I have those in every color except in yellow.
So, which one has the most chance to wind up in SE in your opinion?
Some of them are not likely to be featured there but I threw them in just for the fun of it. :slight_smile:

• Odin
  • Caitlin
  • Eloise
  • Wolfgang
  • Sir Roostley
  • Neith

0 voters

1 Like

Funny. I have sir roostley I consider feeding into SE

Why? No good? He seems like a very good hero. I was actually hoping to pull him but I got Lepus and Killhare instead :slight_smile:

I really wanted to pull either of those two but got him and want to feed him.

Roostly only hits all if all still alive otherwise he only its a few dependent on which enemy position is dead. Eg if you kill tank he can only hit 2 on either side.

1 Like

Odin for the simple fact I don’t have him he’s a hard hitter

1 Like

Since I’ve already got Eloise, I would take Wolfgang

Nevertheless, I don’t think that recent heroes will be available, so Odin, Roosterly and Neith are most likely to be offered

1 Like

Odin - Be nice to have a AOE hero.

Roostley - to complete my collection of Springvale

Neith - an hotm that i can pair with other 2019 hotms

Wolfgang - already got.

Caitlin - Would go well with my Rian, but not a priority.

Eloise - Would be my main choice against all these minion teams.

1 Like

Wolf and Eloise won’t be around for a while… But i could see odin and neith making an appearance. I have both. I’m not in love with either… But i think that had more to do with me during mist and reducing their pop.

1 Like

I have odin on my defense limit broken and maxed! Im not very impressed either. Im thinking about replacing him with penolite once i get him limit broken as well. Too many conditions for odin to be good where penolite hits all harder every time! No conditions to be met just straight damage and even more so to minion or fiend summoners but even against non minion hero’s he still hits all harder 99.9% of the time. Unless you have frigg to pair odin with then he isnt all that great. Imo

1 Like

Why no Leonidas love? He is the holy hero I have most trouble with.