[MASTER] Ability to Bulk Purchase Multiple Special Gem Offers in One Transaction / Buy All Button

why havent they fixed this yet? I know there are people who have stopped buying or playing due to this inconvenience.
There is a stock quantity available, so when someone clicks on the buy button it should ask for quantity and then once that is selected it goes to payment option. I would even be fine if the only way to fix it made the quantity selector come up every time adding one extra button click on purchases even with only 1 in stock available!

Any chance if there could be a quantity function added to special.offers for purchase that have a quantity available of more than 1? For example, the current challenge offer is 200 gems for $0.99. There is 5 in stock and available. If I’ve decided all 5, it would be nice to purchase in one transaction. This function is available in the shop for battle items. Why couldn’t it be done for these other things? Some banks and/or credit card companies start to wonder if s card is stolen if there are multiple charges in rapid succession. This would lessen the potential of that happening (banks questioning a card holder can result in their account being suspended temporarily, which would lessen revenue for you). Just a thought. I appreciate any CREATIVE criticism and thank you for considering this idea!!

@zephyr1 Merge? [MASTER] Ability to Bulk Purchase Multiple Special Gem Offers in One Transaction / Buy All Button

2 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

As look above security is key to online buying there are many horror story’s.
Personally for me I have to enter a code that last 15 mins so buying all five isn’t a problem but if I could buy in one go it would be easier. Maybe speak to your bank saying about said buys so they ain’t gonna block yah?

The quantity button already exists in the shop when you buy battle items. No more coding needed.

1 Like

How about just the idea of simple customer/player satisfaction? There’s something to be said for making the game easier for the ones playing it :wink:

Been p2p for a while now and my transaction list/bank statement is ridonkulous! I normally go for the smaller deals and when theres 5 of them and you have to click 5 times it seems silly not to have an option, for those that can and want to, to be able to buy them with 1 click. I dont think SG would lose out so it’s no skin off their nose but it would mean I dont have 5 pages in my statement to skim through!

Already suggested:

You can also use your bank card to buy a Google Play card (or the Apple equivalent) and use that for your purchases.

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

Thanks guys, did do a search as I thought it might have come up before but didnt think to look for ‘bulk’ lol

What SG doesn’t realise that by not allowing multiple purchases at once, that it affects our credit card transactions and brings up red flags by these CC companies.

I used get emails from my CC company telling my account may have been subject to fraud due to multiple same transactions accurring.
One time months ago my card was put blocked until I contacted them because I had purchased the 4 or 5 lots of gems on 3 acc’s and my misses acc’s also thus making it something like over 20 transactions in a short period of time.
The result now is to avoid being red flagged again I can only purchase 1 set on each acc because CC companies won’t change their policies to suit SG’s demands ever.

So although it may look good to SG to display multiple purchases in their rankings it is affecting out personal lives and bank accounts in more ways than one and thus once again SG losses out.

So yes this being able to purchase multiple deals at once would be a added advantage in the long run.

1 Like

Cordial greeting. An improvement is needed when buying the offers, for example adding a multiple purchase button, right now in the Valhalla offer, it says, in stock 4 7900 in the case of Colombia, I have only been able to buy 2 or 3 then my bank detects buys it as suspicious and blocks more purchases due to so many purchases of the same value.
It would be ideal to add a button that allows you to buy 1,2,3 or 4 at a time.

Up for this. Hope SG could add this feature.
Sucks when card keeps confirming transactions or just suspends card thinking its a fraud or suspicious purchase.

Voted for this, buying each offer separately when sometimes there are 5 stacks of them is a pain. It can’t be that difficult to make a separate bundle offer…
Weird that such a greedy company doesn’t have improved payment system.

Anyway, if you have problems with multiple card transactions, i recommend charging your Google account with points and use it for in-game payments, faster and easier in overall. This is what I’ve been doing recently and i don’t have multiple chargings in my back account :+1:t3:

Is there any plans to allow us to buy multiple offers at once?

My CC gets flagged for possible fraud ever time I do multiple individual purchases of the 0.99 200 gem offers. If we could buy all 10 at once it would be a lot less headache for me.

My bank has banned me from using my card on E&P for 30 days while they investigate “fraud” due to me spamming them with $1 purchases repeatedly for days. If the limit of the daily purchase is 5, PLEASE let us buy all five at one time, so our bank accounts aren’t getting flagged.

Since I can’t buy anything for a month, you’re losing about $80. I can’t be the only one this is affecting

1 Like

I don’t spend often but when I do having to do. Seven $1 transactions is annoying.

I’m not sure if anyone else finds it frustrating to purchase deals multiple times, like for example this emblem deal is $1.49 with 5 in stock. I have to physically buy it 5 times and then often my card gets declined because my bank thinks it’s a duplicate charge (so I have to space it out).

Could there be an option where you select between 1-5 or ‘buy all’ so that I can just pay $7.45 in one go which is far more convenient and will save time?

Not sure if this is a good or bad suggestion, but would like to know what others think.

Screenshot_20211222-225835_Empires