Market: "framework for Bloody Ninja"

Blockquote Rebus

Hi everybody, me and my buddies from AK Cruders, would like tell about future idea market.
We expect something like trade between players.

If u want trade, for example: Boril >< Kirila, first players must pay “ekscise” to bank account support.
This is nothing another like trade with other players. It should be part and sequence.
For example:

1. Three energy flasks cost 150-175 diamonds and it can be exchange for one or two 4* hero and prizes going up with quality, the most of cost os of course 5* heroes, 4* troops.
    The same situation with artefacts. Prizes going up with their rare of appear.
  2. Hero with maks 80lvl in case of change his owner stats of this Hero going to the beginning.

Blockquote Goomyboi

Cześć,

Jak w temacie, lecimy:

I would like to show such interesting idea from players point of view - heroes trading.
To do that mandatory terms should be fulfilled:

1. Only between members of alliance - due to reason that this game is focused to increase power of alliances.

2. Members should be a part of alliance min. 30 days - to avoid jumps between aliances to collect perfect team in short time.

3. Possibillity of trading once per period of time (to choose proper period) - reason as above.

4. Only 1 card 4* or 5* in trading on seller side.

Trading process:

It could be done in sheet as “titan” or “war” in alliances option. In mentioned sheet should be an option to select member and when both sides - seller and buyer would confirm intention of trading, the operation will start.

Trading process:

It could be done in sheet as “titan” or “war” in alliances option. In mentioned sheet should be an option to select member and when both sides - seller and buyer would confirm intention of trading, the operation will start.

In my opinion this kind of trading should not be a simple decision for players and cards should be priced such high - each try of trading should cost 150 gems for each side, one side will receive goods, the other the hero, possibility of summoning 5* costs in gate costs 300 gems as well.
Right now the most important thing regarding offered goods on buyer side. Buying should not be possible by offering meat and iron only (as example of course). Each card and item should be priced by (I will call it) “units” right now to explain an idea in simple way. To complete trading value of card has to be balanced by value of buyer’s goods - buyer should see the empty line and add items (I thought that mandatory 1 of used must be 4* item, tabard in example and 2 pcs of 3*, but to be discussed) till line will not be completed in 100%.
In last step, seller should confirm the offer. I suppose that negotiations in this field are not necessary, because it could be done on alliance chat, but of course there are possibility of mistake and should be option to delay/reject try of trading, so there could be 3 attempts for players. If trading will be unsuccessful players should lost their chance in this period of time.

Ja to tak widzę.
Ewentualne poprawki mile widziane.
Pomysły będą poddane pod dysputę. (good to see another idea & corrects)@editRebus

Pozdro
Goomyboi

Blockquote

Cookie Settings