Many people suggested a market building/house to exchange item each other but I thought another way.
On this market, gamers will sell item for X quantity of gems. Every item will be categorized according to its rarity and utility. Each category will have mininum price to sell but won’t have maximum price. For example:
- Battle Item I, II, III and IV.
- Ingredient Item I, II, III and IV
- Ascension Item A (only reachable by opening chest or event) III and IV.
- Ascension Item B I, II and III.
- Emblems, energy flask III and IV even tokens will have independent category.
If game determinate “Ascension Item A IV” minimum price for 500 gems, I can sell “Tonic” on this market for 500 or higher.
PD: The idea for mininum price is to protect “the rarity” of each category.
I created this to another new Idea because my “market system” is different. It isn’t trade system. Is sell/buy system using gems as “money”