Marjana or Mitsuko at flank?

Other defenders are Mother North, Richard, Poseidon, Kage.

Some additional considerations:

• Kage in same family as Mitsuko
  • I won’t pull emblems from Jackal, but Mitsuko can have all my sorcerer emblems, so Marj will always be a few nodes behind.

Mitsuko is better as a flank in my experience, and Marjana is a better wing. I’d go with Mitsuko flank also due to the fact that you can put more emblems on her.

5 Likes

As @DaveCozy said. Besides, any rogue is designed to be wing. I should probably make a ready-text to copy/paste it in here, so many times I said this :rofl: A wing is taken out mostly with specials, not tiles. And try to take out a heavily emblemed rogue on wing with the specials. See how many specials you waste on such rogue. I actually lost once, because I couldn’t hit Alice with my last sniper, two times in a row. She hit me once and game over. How annoying is this, when the victory is literally stolen from you? That’s why rogues are the best wings in the game.

4 Likes

Agree mostly. I wouldn’t say that about Khiona, as I think flank suits her better.

But depending on opinions, she’s also considered a bad hero for defense by some :man_shrugging: others think she’s underrated and great for defense. Personally I think a hero that can make slash attacks hit for 400 damage each, can be pretty valuable on defense.

2 Likes

I meant any rogue sniper, my bad. Who would set a splash hero and average wing anyway? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Khiona, Domitia and Inari are exceptions.

2 Likes

Makes sense, thanks.

I suppose there’s nothing stopping me from using Marj at wing and putting Kage/Poseidon flanking Richard, but I was already leaning towards flanking with Mitsuko. I just heard some negativity around her defense so I wasn’t sure whether it was wise.

Hi @solipsism, below is a post from @D_DI that you might find useful (or you might already have it LOL):

It shows where Marjana is best at wing and Mitsuko is great at the flank position.

I don’t have Mitsuko but I use Marjana at right wing and she has been very useful.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings