[SOLVED] Marie-Thérèse's Zombie Mode - Reborn Zombies have 75% HP instead of stated 100% (Fixed in v24.1)

As stated here: 🏴‍☠ Pirates of Corellia: Marie-Thérèse – Thoughts & Discussion - #14 by Aquaginera_7DD

With lvl 26 4* mana troop: poision%20bite

One thing that surprised me tho was the HP of the Zombie-Hero. Why is the HP lower than Marie-Therese’s base HP?! I tested her at 1/1 with 632 HP. So shouldn’t the Zombie-hero have at least 632 HP as well since it says “100% health”?

It seems like Marie’s Zombie mode HP is not calculated correctly?
Her special states that Zombies spawn with 100% health. I tested my 1/1 Marie with the following stats: 376 / 351 / 632 (ATT / DEF / HP).

However, as you can see in the picture above, her Zombie only had 474 HP. How can it be lower than her base HP stat? Imo with a 4* mana troop (which doesn’t give additional HP) the Zombie’s minion HP should be 632.

Btw: Yes, it is a screenshot of Marie’s zombie.

2 Likes

I am also confused about this, and slightly disappointed. I believed it to be 100% of the original Hero’s health upon originally reading it.

Just fought her and it is fun on a bun! Where’s muggy at?! He aint spooked by her power!!

1 Like

So you have unleveled Marie level 1.1?
How is the skill written on skill level 1/8 ? Is it 100%?

Thought about that too. Yes it’s written 100% at 1/1 as well.

3 Likes

Update: I submitted a support ticket and SG is currently investigating the potential bug. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you get an answer from SG?

Yeah, they’re still investigating the potential issue. :slight_smile: No update on any results so far.

1 Like

With that, i’m still think, I take her to the top or not
I dunno

already received an answer?

No :slight_smile: I’ll keep you posted as soon as I receive an answer.

I think she’s interesting on offense. I have her at 3/70 and am not sure either whether she’s worth the tabards vs. 2nd Hel. Not overly impressed by her yet. Will test more.

Just a random thought, but her skill level is at 1. Could that be what is causing the health decrease when she revives? And is it possible that the health she has when she revives as a zombie increases the more her skill is leveled up? :thinking:

I know that the description of the skill still says that it’s 100% health, but since we’re looking at a bug here, I thought I’d throw that out as a possibility

First of all: Congrats on becoming a mod! :tada: :slight_smile:

And yes, that was one possible explanation that I came up with as well. I have her special skill at 8/8 at 3/70 and will test it again when I find some time today. :slight_smile: Will keep you all posted here.

2 Likes

Alright, so I tried another time, did the math and found the mistake. All Zombies are being reborn with 75% health instead of the stated 100% health. :astonished:

Original testing from the OP with Marie-Thérèse at 1/1 and lvl 1/8 special skill:

Being reborn Original HP w troops Reborn Zombie HP Percentage HP
Marie-Thérèse 632 474 474/632 = 0,7500

Second testing with Marie-Thérèse at 3/70 and lvl 8/8 special skill:

Being reborn Original HP w troops Reborn Zombie HP Percentage HP
Khiona 1372 1029 1029/1372 = 0,7500
Inari 1312 984 984/1312 = 0,7500

So it seems like Marie-Thérèse’s special skill level or ascension level does not matter but the reborn HP % of her special skill is simply implemented wrong: 75% instead of the stated 100%.

2 Likes

Oh well… If only SG would have posted the release notes for Verison 24.1 a little sooner :rofl:

Heroes turned into zombies by Marie-Thérèse now correctly inherit 100% HP from the original hero.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll mark this as solved now as a fix is included in the new update.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.