Marie Thérèse revive with 100% health in war

Hello, thid war i Just kill Marie Thérèse after she activates her power. So she returns as à zombie next turn. I ‘ve been killed two turn after and the zombie of Marie Thérèse was 10% health.
I was really surprised to see in the remaining team Marie Thérèse back to life with 100% life !
I think it’ s à bug

1 Like

Hiya,

Unfortunately I do not think this is a bug. I believe it has to do with this (below) thread & the way “revives” work in wars.

Has to do with the “zombies” and “revived” heroes not actually being “heroes”. The default for heroes who are “revived” during a war battle is for them to return to the status they were when you started a hit

E.g. if you go into a fight & it’s just Mother North left & she revives 4 heroes & you die. The 4x dead heroes will be dead for the next cleanup & the flag basically just gets a big-ol-zero.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

I hit an opposing team that had MT. She fired her special against me, and on the next turn I killed Vivica with tiles. My team then was killed and the match ended. I went to the war map overscreen and not only is Vivica alive, but she’s at full health. I’ve never seen this happen before.

1 Like

Thanks, Ultra. At the bottom of that thread Guvnor posted that that issue was resolved in v35, implying it was indeed a bug

" Fixed a rare issue where a zombie might resurrect as it’s original hero form for no reason after death."

So either that’s referring to a specific but somewhat different edge case, or there it’s a regression issue. It’d be no different imo if Shadereave’s Draugrs reverted back to full health heroes after a successful defense.

Which they do. As do Muggy’s frogs.

The issue that was fixed was different, involving heroes spontaneously resurrecting at full health after their new form had been killed during raids and tournaments.

I’m reading in this thread Shadereave resurrection vs draugr that Guvnor seems to think it’s a different issue that has yet to be addressed. You seem unsure there too whether that design was intentional. Would be curious to hear what @Petri can add to this issue since it appears to keep cropping up.

I’m unsure what the proper thing to do when you kill the hero but not the new form in war. I personally don’t think the current solution (no damage to hero) is fair, but I also don’t think the hero should be marked as dead.

To my knowledge we’ve never gotten a dev response on this. I think it’s so uncommon that they’d rather just ignore it. There’s only 3 heroes that do it, and none are even close to top tier.

But it’s an issue that keeps popping up and should at least get a response IMO.

2 Likes

Hi,
Today I had war battle and C-Marie-Therese was the opponent tank.I was able to defeat her but turned zombie and of course Khufu wiped out all of my units. In the next battle I was expecting C-Marie-Therese removed from the battlefield, but she was there with full health. I can accept if it’s there in zombie form, it could make sense, but having a fully functional with full health a bit too much.

This has been cleared in the past and functions as intended.
I also agree that this should not be the case but I fear they will not change it anymore.

Thanks for the clarifying.

So on a war when Marie -therese special goes off and I kill both heroes (this time Heimdall and Marie -therese) and they get back up as zombies. And then I lose the battle and I see that the team is fully revived like nothing happened more than I shaved off a few hp of some heroes. This is quite uncool as it just made it look like I did nearly nothing.

1 Like