Marie-Therese in war

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. I’ve tried to find this answer all over but cannot find it. There’s a lot of mixed feeling about Marie-Therese, but I love her. I’ve been wondering what happens in this scenario:

I use her on my war defense team and my team wins about 50/50. I’m wondering if my team wins after she has spawned zombies and some of those zombies are still “alive” at the end, what happens to those zombies after if my team wins? Do they revert back to the normal hero or are they dead at the end?

My brother say they revert back to normal heroes if the zombie do not die at the end of the attack.

So if all heroes are killed and become zombie, if at the end of the attack all the zombies have full HP, you got 0 point and the attack do not change anything.

@Dudeious.Maximus @Guvnor is this correct?

1 Like

It would be pretty dope if that is true! For the owner of the defense team at least.

He said he kill a Kashhrek tank in war but it got revived into zombie by Marie-Therese buff. All his heroes then die without dealing further damage. He ended up with 0 point and back in war field, the Kashhrek tank is still alive with full HP.

That’s how it’s working currently. There’s been several bugs on it, but we’ve never once had a dev response, or even any indication it was being looked at.

So far there’s only 3 heroes that do this, and none are great. But if a really good hero got this skill, expect it to get fixed, somehow, in no time flat.

And then take months to work out all the bugs from that (hi, Alfrike).

1 Like

Is this a bug? @Petri @KiraSG @mhalttu

I’ll have to re read the thread about it… I recall it being the way you stated though.