Marie Therese along with her costume . Is she worthy being ascended?

That’s your personal preference. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yeah, yours too. Have a good day :+1:

Well, the next best thing (for me) would be to leave heroes like Marie Therese relatively unbuffed so they remain out of pack of more regularly used heroes.

If heroes are buffed it might work for the stats of a range of heroes to be simultaneously nudged up.

I like her, I think she can still be useful.

V fast wars and tournaments for example.

I was really happy when I pulled her with the costume.

She’s one of the cards I’ve wanted since I started playing.

I guess not everyone can be happy and I’m completely sure there are cards you and I both definitely don’t want and cards we both really want.

MT is a personal opinion.

1 Like

The main thing that I think can be generally detrimental is the sheer number of heroes.

Marie Therese seems interestingly designed and she’s certainly interesting to play against. I guess she plays a bit like a better looking Muggy which sounds fun.

Maybe SGG could alternatively identify any less rewarding to play heroes and let them fade into obscurity.

Nice thought but I don’t think it will happen.

Instead they will introduce costumes to gain more money.

It’s only the players who let the cards fade away, like Mok for example, it’s the player base who have decided to let him fade away, the only exception are the new players who get ‘lucky’ and pull him, he will help them to complete S1/S2 whilst they are waiting to get better cards.

1 Like

They can do both. In fact, it may even be easier to introduce new stuff if they get rid of some of the old.

1 Like