🏴‍☠ Marie-Thérèse – 5* Dark/Purple from Pirates of Corellia

She’s slow mana, does barely any damage, her healing takes 4 turns. When she revived heroes they come back as minions. Not good.

To be honest, I don’t find her hard to kill, and when she revives it’s easier still.
But every hero has a place and a use

Does she fits into your team in the first place? I would look at my roster first to determine that. I just pulled her as well, but she’s not getting my Tabard; I have Kunchen and going to level Aeron next.

She is very fun and I have used her as tank until I got Ursena! She is still one of my favorite 5* and she is really good in offensive raids

5 Likes

Just got her from a free coin pull. Although excited, I am not sure if she could be a prio for mats in the current game. Especially as C Rigard is much cheaper to level and heals well.

I currently have Clarissa, 3rd Rigard before here in the levelling waiting line. Does that make sense.

Other unlevelled 5* are Kunchen (got him after the introduction of C Rigard and thus haven’t bothered), Obakan , Quintus and a 2nd Clarissa. My maxed 5* are C Domitia and Sartana.

Ok, the Marie Therese thread was closes, so I ask here. She has slow mana. Does the +4% mana node at the end of her training help her at all?

Beuler Beuler Beuler…is the 20?

Hello. Who is better to exp?
Marie Therese or Alfrike?
I have both on 3/70 and only 6 tabards…

Alfrike…20 cubes

2 Likes

As pirate event pops in once again:
Marie-Therese needs a work over! (I intenionally dont call it a buff).

A special skill that heals and buffs defense should keep your heroes from being killed. But the zombie bonus would makes it difficult to time her special.

Normally you would fire her as soon as she is full. Then her regeneration and defense buff will spare a few rounds of incoming damage, but thats mostly nothing special for a slow hero.

A work over could look like this:

• give MT 50% chance to revive a fallen ally as a zombie
  • fallen allies do not come back as zombies anymore
  • (she should revive first and then buff her zombie allies with defense and regeneration)
  • delete her damage. Its not neccessary

THAT would make MT an interesting offensive hero, because her slow mana regulary is full after some allies are dead.
BUT the revived zombies are going to eat some damage and even some enemies specials.

3 Likes

I’ve thought closely before to what you’re proposing. I feel at slow speed with current meta yes give her revive, and instead of zombies she could cast minion “zombies”. This would definitely make this hero with a ton of wasted potential relevant.

…I also have 2 of her, how TF that happened I don’t know. Only pirates summons I have are 2 MT and one cabin boy

I would LOVE to see her revised as she is a fresh new mechanic but they totally missed the mark. I have 2 of her and I will never fully ascend her in her current state

2 Likes

Why delete her damage? If it’s not necessary enough to matter then it should be left alone. I have her at +20 going attack all the way which approximates aoe 1,439.76 damage. That puts her at around #40 for all aoe hitters. Not huge, but every bit makes a difference. Not disagreeing here on all points. But, turning her into pure support would be a mistake imo.

Also, as her zombie revive is the least beneficial aspect of her special I don’t believe anyone should be holding her special. She should always get lit every time she is ready.

Thanks for feedback. My intention was to change her a tiny bit. I dont want people telling me “yeah enni wants to overpower his heroes”.

And of course she sits on 3 70 in my roster, I am honest. But she wont be maxed in her current style.

I agree that she may keep her damage, why not? And to fit it better to her playstyle:

• Change her damage to “deals 412 poison damage over 5 rounds”

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I feel like she’s one of the few event heroes to be designed for the event more than anything else. She just won’t die in the events because her skills are for tanking and when her party dies, they’re turned into zombies. She’s annoying to deal with if you’re playing for the score

1 Like

Yeah I hate that. She is one of those who could be so much fun. You could do so freaking much awesome stuff with her.

Maybe giving the zombies 1500 defense instead of 500 (yeah thats right. The zombies have less defense than 3star shrubbear).

This would so instantly make her an okay tank, because if she fired once and summons a zombie, it would eat a lot of time until you got that undead [random swear word] down.

At least she should be in the pool of buffing, maybe only slightly to see how it gets.

Even khagan was buffed… i dont really see a logic here.

1 Like

Yep, taking the path towards buffing zombies would be great.
That special skill from zombies, even when is extra fast, is just a joke, together with just 500 attack is just silly.

Speaking here about buffing my dear Marie, while heroes like Noor or Boss Wolf wasnt buffed meanwhile, which is just… pathetic, i know.

I think it would be even more fun if the zombies had like 200 defense, very low HP, but a very high attack instead. To the point they would hit for like 350-450 in a single slash attack and 600-700 for their poison bite.

Can someone test what happens when you pare her with MN? Does mother North then revive a zombie or a hero?

1 Like

I have some questions.

• Does Zombie Blessing work in Bloody Battle ?
  • Can Zombie receive Zombie Blessing buff ? If yes, does that mean they can reborn again and again as long they have Zombie Blessing buff ?
  • Does Zombie Blessing overwrite Muggy buff and Tyr’s revive buff ?
1 Like