Margaret dodge is very annoying

Help, margaret dodge is too annoying causing me to lose raids, help! What heroes to bring?

That’s not possible, if you ask the most in the forum, using Margie is just a wasted space in the team.

However, you can just use a dispeller to get rid of the dodge. But save the dispell till you have one or two other heroes rerady that will kill her, as she is very fast and may be charged before you get a 2nd try.

1 Like

Margaret is resistant to dispell.

She is however very easily killed with tiles, since she doesn’t dodge normal damage.

6 Likes

leave her as the last hero to defeat. If she is shielding damaging heroes bringing counterattack is a good choice.

2 Likes

I’ll be honest I can’t even imagine how one would have issues with her on defense, I would rather see her in a raid than any 4*. If she’s tank, her defense is so low just crush her with tiles. If she’s flank, you have the whole other side to attack. If she’s the only one left, just wait a couple of turns to kill her. Really the only thing you can do wrong is like targeting her with Lianna or something.

3 Likes

If you are having issues specifically with Margaret, take a 3-2 stack. 3 reds and 2 of the tank color.

Otherwise, these other folks are right, Margaret is garbage.

2 Likes

Duh… anyone?
Maybe even Dawa?

1 Like

Margaret can dodge hard hitting specials, For example Like Lianna, Joon, Quintus, Alasie, Thorne, Etc

1 Like

The point is to just target her with tiles. She is harmless. I have her and she still sits at 2-60 and probably always will.

2 Likes

Hmm, @zephyr1 you know last month I was the one discovered the new account of @fastgoat. I think you should check this one as well. This way to post is very suspicious. If he’s not him, then apologies. As long as there is no option for us to send a private message to mods, I have to say it in here :slight_smile:

It’s not me actually

You can PM moderators by flagging a post and picking the “Something Else” option. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is she? How I read the card, just the elemental link is resistent to dispell, not the dodge.

1 Like

2 Likes