Margaret classified with "B" (in the 7 Days Hero Grading Guide) (Title Updated 06.02.2020)

What i did not mention is that i have 2 Margarets. What would happen if i split the emblems between them. Im sure im not the only one who has 2 Margarets

Here’s the thing I’ve noticed. I see Marg in a raid/war whatever. I send tiles at her to kill her ( she never dodges them) not caring if she goes off ( her defense is really low-high attack though). She gives herself and flanks the dodge chance but with Cage in my line up who debuffs before hitting her dodge skill for the flanks is useless they are getting hit and back to killing Marg with tiles ( she has absolutely no offence with her special). Bottom line on defense she’s useless. Titans maybe she’s ok with the high tile damage. Offence against fast sniper team is her niche where I’ve seen a few vids where she looks awesome but it’s a very limited field. At the end of the day She’s just too niche to level before you have 4-5 greens maxed and with rogue class being so strong in the emblem category… just pass on Marg

1 Like

The problem is you have to compare Margaret to Boril. Yes, Margaret is very fast, but Boril works against both AOE and sniper. I punch up using Boril against teams of emblemed 5* snipers.

Don’t do it.

20 craps to Margie.

Exactly, why waste tonics on Marge when so many heroes can fill that spot. Your example of Boril is equivalent if not better so what’s that tell the masses.

Yeah. I dont think im gonna do it lol. I do the same against her on raids. Good thing shes only at level 12 right now. Good thing yall are looking out for me

Just too many good greens and rogues available. Think Kingston next months HOTM … you’ll be wondering wtf was I even thinking if you land that tune.

Hahahah she sucks!!! Loved it!
Everyone knows it!!!

How to make her better though?

Change nearby allies to all allies? What do u think? Still sucks or a decent hero now?

Don’t disagree on the low overall grade, but what’s with the C titan grade? Are you really going to tell me that Horghall or Elkanen (who are Bs) are more useful on titans than a hero with 821 attack? Even if she did literally no special she’d still be better on titans.

1 Like

I got gregorion 4.80+7 and evelyn 4.80 and Margret 3.70. Just pulled Lianna from TC20. Have 6 tonics. Shall I ascend Margret for a 3/2 stack or save the tonics for Lianna??
I currently work on hansel, but he Will be 4.70 within days.

• Give tonics to Lianna
  • Ascend Margret immediately

0 voters

2 Likes

Liana the best sniper (Lepus is right there too)
Margaret is the worst/weakest 5* HOTM in the game

Evelyn + Liana = R.I.P. everyone else

Margaret = low dodge % = certain death for the old lady

While Liana will actually take out everyone, a Margaret will have you hoping to dodge this or that, it is a certain hit vs a possible dodge.

Just spend your mats taking her to 70 to suddenly regret having spent food on her.
That is enough! Just dont ever spend the tonic/dblade/tome on her.

2 Likes

Margaret was my first maxed 5*, and I used to bring her with Jack O’Hare and Skittleskull whenever I needed a 3-Green stack on raids.

I rarely use her now that I almost have Melendor maxed, though. I figure that if I need 3 Greens, Jack / Skittle / Melendor are generally more useful. I did use Margaret and Inari together recently with a 3/2 Green/Yellow stack (I won that Raid, dodging galore!)… But Jack, Skittles and Mel have more reliable specials and the difference in tile damage isn’t significant.

I don’t regret maxing Marge, but she definitely is very niche. As my Green bench grows I will be using her less and less.

Thanks for the advice 34 to nil in favor of my 1:1 Lianna:grin:
A clear outcome!

She was my first 5* hero and was really excited when i got her. Sucks, she isnt very good and I cant even use her. Glad I eneded up leveling Melandor instead of her.

Please correct me if I’m wrong. If I begin leveling Margaret, I’m essentially making her special worse? As her health increases, the gap to provide a miss closes? If this is the case, they REALLY need to fix her! Ranks up there with original Aegir. He was actually harming his team with his special.

The main part is the HP and not the defense stats.

So I started trying to protect Marge with Aegir…to see if he could keep her alive longer…But here is what happens: When Aegir special is distributing hits, it lowers the damage to Marge and nearby heroes which makes it even LESS likely that her special goes off!!!

What is the point? You just can’t keep her alive, and if you try, her special doesn’t work anyway.

She is just so pointless.

@AirHawk, can you flank her with Evelyn +7 and Kingston just as well as with Evelyn and Lianna? I have each of them at around 3/50. Switched to Kingston once I got him. Margaret’s ok at this level and Kingston is a little better. Based on everything everyone’s said, I’m gonna finish leveling Margaret. Who would you finish leveling 1st, Margaret or Kingston? :thinking:

And once she is maxed, would you give her emblems…and if so, would you go defense or attack/offence or a combination of the two? Same question for Kingston (well I know I’d give him emblems and probably go attack). What would you do?

1 Like

Of course you can flank Margaret with Evelyn and Kingston.

Upgrade sequence
Kingston
Evelyn
Margaret

Only give 1 node to Margaret once maxed.

Don’t use Margaret for defense unless you have the right tank for her to flank.

Kingston is great either way.