Margaret classified with "B" (in the 7 Days Hero Grading Guide) (Title Updated 06.02.2020)

Kingston will have to be up first.

Margaret should be 3rd IMO.

Rogue emblems should go to Jackal first if you have him.

I also have Inari but I don’t use her much so spare emblems go to Margaret. Currently at +6 but also because I use her in my mono green. If you have other rogue heroes, only give Margaret +1.

1 Like

My other rogues are Danzaburo +3 and Scarlet 4/70 and Peter’s +18. Peters is fantastic! I don’t have much luck with Scarlett but Danzaburo does great on my 2nd AW team paired with Poseidon.

I don’t have Jackal. :slightly_frowning_face:

I don’t know your budget but this month’s Evelyn is a must for greens. I strongly try to get her if possible. If you miss her this month you will have to wait a long time before she appears again.

Jackal can be more easily pulled during Teltoc event as he is a 4*.

Color debuffers are extremely precious if you are serious about this game.

Save your emblems for Jackal then when you have chance to pull during Teltoc.

1 Like

I have a pretty small budget but I do have Evelyn +7, yay!

So what’s a color debuffer? I’m not great with the lingo yet.

Oh, and I rec’d Mitsuko today! :wink:

1 Like

Any hero that gives a specific color def down.

Evelyn / Jackal / Frida / Arthur / Falcon / Panther

Oh, OK…so Drake Fong, Guardian Falcon and Kingston too.

EDIT: no, not Drake Fong or Kingston. I think I’ve got it.

1 Like

Would someone show me their talent grid on Margaret? I’d really appreciate it. :upside_down_face:

Any route with the HP node

1 Like

She definitely must be grade Z in this classification) not higher

1 Like

No, it’s not ridiculous, it’s called experience (and/or opinion)

And my experience with Margaret is ver similar to @Damirius’.

She has been useful to me since my green roster consists basically of her, Lianna, Buddy and the usual 4*s.

She has been a consistent part of my 3 stack green team, and has saved Buddy and Lianna countless times from Kingston, Alasie and the likes.

So to me she is far from the worst hero spot.

My experience with her has been awful. She is flashy and people tend to remember the times she works, while ignoring all the times she doesn’t. And I’m not talking just about her dodge, it’s when she has no one to “protect” next to her, and more importantly when you need to deal damage to your opponent, not merely dodge theirs.

I was very optimistic when she was announced, I thought she would improve at least my titan team but she was very disappointing (for me). It’s not just her though, I’ve recently decided to move away from Inari too. Passive skills aren’t helpful anymore IMHO.

I’m pretty sure I rememder the bad things too (looking at you WU…!!!).

She not only protects her flanks efficently (from heavy snipers, protection from GM, Vela, Aruna, etc. is less effective), she is also the only hero that can dodge Kageburado, and I’ve seen that happening more than a couple of times.

But hey, who am I to stop SGG from buffing her?

My experience with her has been amazing.

Still at 1/1.

2 Likes

Yep. That pretty much sums her up as a hero.

I had fun with her when she first arrived last year. My bench was thin and I was just understanding what a HOTM was. I used her at 2:60 and laughed every time she dodged an attack which was actually quite often.

Then time passed and my roster grew and so did my opponents. I eventually ran dry on green projects of 4* or 5* so I brought her to 3/70. She’s a bit disappointing as she normally dies from slash attacks before getting charged.

With the onslaught of DoT heroes, it’s less and less likely that she will ever get maxed.

Unless there is a significant buff.

1 Like

Well…now that a balance is coming, I don’t expect only nerfs. This old gwamma needs a buff… desperately

2 Likes

@Keisuk3honda

When is this balance you speak of coming? Will they be balancing both Margaret and Atomos? :blush:

Maybe. I hope so. If you look for the Beta Beat (v30), that’ll have all the initial versions of nerfs & buffs they’re thinking about in beta. That should be posted within the next few days. In the mean time, here’s the whole debate thread with all the nerfs & buffs people are clamoring for (or against). Already coming up on 3,000 comments so far. :laughing: THAT’S where the giant tavern brawl is right now, and if we go a few comments more, this whole thread just might get merged into it ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

So 150 to target and neighbours…

AND duck probability min 30%

Going to take her to max (now 4 60) and give Inari’s emblems to her when it stays this way…
I think she might reach A- when these figures will stay

2 Likes

She need a little more To be effective, the buff dodge is still ineffective with aoe/dot enemies. If they can figure out a way to combat this via cleanse or increase the 30% then she may have a role.

1 Like