Margaret classified with "B" (in the 7 Days Hero Grading Guide) (Title Updated 06.02.2020)

The same way around is also true:
It is made by players with a lot of experience and probably every hero available to them to play with. It’s not a bible or the only truth out there.
Adept to what your bench is and play with the hero’s you have and have fun playing with them is way more important (at least to me) than trying to find get ‘the best hero in every class available according to others’.

Do not get me wrong, I appriciate the work that has gone into making this and have used it myself as well. I do see how much time (and money) is spend to make this. But use some perspective.

13 Likes

I wonder how many hours they worked with her… Definitely not long enough, if you ask me.

1 Like

It’s a guide of opinions

Who cares lol

Grading is pretty bs really

These heros aren’t athletes or term papers

They’re just tools. Basically like rating 2 different hammers even tho either one could be used better depending on whose hands it’s in

Pretty pointless really. Sure entertaining to discuss, but at the end of the day if you like a hero, max a hero, and f what everyone else thinks including me lol

22 Likes

I’m sorry, “use some perspective”? My entire post was about presenting perspective. Yeesh

2 Likes

It’s not at all pointless for many, many people and while it’s fine to dismiss it as such for you, it’s wrong to suggest it is universally so.

1 Like

Lol sure cause the opinion of someone else on how good a hero fits into your roster and playstyle that is completely different from those who wrote the guide is suuuper important…

Not hard to look at a hero and say “yup i have a use for that hero, nope i dont have a use for that one”

So if you need someone else’s opinion to validate your own, by all means go for it. Just not my thing.

It’s one thing to talk to someone 1on1 and say this is what i have, any ideas which hero could help me in this area?

It’s another to look at a list and go “well I’m maxing so and so because they have an A grade so that has to be the right choice”

Soo many variations in this game is what makes the guide irrelevant

13 Likes

What is badges on defence

1 Like

Faced one defense team some days ago…where she was kind of an “A” because of well placed synergies

Giving her a “C” after 2 weeks of playtesting…can’t take this seriously.

3 Likes

emblem to improve defense

2 Likes

Kage hits her everytime because he dispells first, then hits.

2 Likes

FYI, she can’t be dispelled.

2 Likes

Her dodge can be dispelled. Her elemental link 46%+ fire defense cannot

1 Like

Her dodge cant be dispelled

HER dodge

Her allies still can be

Margaret has the resist to dispels

8 Likes

Don’t think this is the case.

And the automatic removal of whole post quotes is downright LAME. @zephyr1 @Kerridoc

2 Likes

It’s the case

7 Likes

You’re looking at her special, it’s not part of her special, she has the active ability much like Kunchen’s ability to avoid defense drops, I promise, you can’t dispel anything from her.

6 Likes

ahh yes. I totally forgot about her resist ability. My bad! :smiley:

8 Likes

I learned when I used kage on her when she had counter attack on … hard lesson. haha.

9 Likes

Well thank you the 7dd team for updating the grades. I for one appreciate it and refer to the list frequently. I also recognize it’s an opinion blah blah blah.

Thanks
John

4 Likes

I’m more surprised that Atomos isn’t also a C.

4 Likes