March 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

I have updated my calendars to include SE updates and pick-up summon for tomorrow and the other one on the 22nd.

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated March 18)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated March 18)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated March 18)

Credit Zartanis

7 Likes

@Zartanis - You’re missing the one for 22nd unless it’s cancelled? They will be very close to each other:

2 Likes

Knowing my luck I will get 5 blossoms and no waterpipes

Thanks, I did forget about that update earlier and thanks for the reminder. I’ve updated my previous post.

3 Likes

It already happened that we had two Pick Up Summons back to back in the past so not really surprised by the Pick Up Summons this week. Nothing cancelled so far.

3 Likes

That’s my fear also. Not going to risk it. Saving gems for Pepper when she’s featured again; hopefully in the near future.

That’s what happened to me last two pickups. 3 green knights and 0 hippos. I even called it myself

Another day, another update, happy reading :smiley:

28 Likes

Nice, lower costs are good.

Also the Class Legendary should be written as “Non featured” as it contains non S1 heroes too.

2 Likes

Dropped the ball on Narcissa, everything else accurate =)))

4 Likes

I definitely think I will go for Xiaotu now, with him being only 15, instead of Cupido.
Hopefully once I own her and level her, it will give me enough time to learn to spell her name correctly, I always forget how

4 Likes

Mistake (or rather imprecision) here. 1.9% is not Classic Legendary, but Legendaries from non-Super-elemental family (ie. in case of purples anything not being Aconia, Griffex, Farrah and Gastille - not sure about the name of last one). Of course that includes Classic Legendaries of that color, but not only.

That being said it’s nice to see that:

1. Portal is cheaper, now on part with S2 - S5 (reasonable since you can get ascends from bonus chests)
  2. Odds for featured heroes (and thus chance of getting one of these) are higher.
5 Likes

Yes, the guessed list was inaccurate only on Dark 15 and 20 souls hero.

4 Likes

Oopsie, yea, you’re right, I did that quick by hand. I have yet to run my crystal ball reading tool to extract the summon odds accurately :grin: I’m updating/fixing right away :wink:

5 Likes

Even owning her I still have to doublecheck her card for the spelling all the time lol

1 Like

No wonder everyone calls her “Xia” or “Xi” :rofl:

1 Like

Unfortunately Narcisa is the one I most want, and I only have 15 souls. My #1 runner-up is, like many, XiaoTu who normally should cost 20 souls … So at least I should still be happy, even though a bit unhappy of Narcisa :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Thanks for prediction!! Here’s their stats with costume bonus taking into account at 4/80 from DataVault.

Stat-wise, COdin, CSnowhite, CDRMoreau are decent and relatively cheap. CFrancine has a potential to get costume buff like Springvale’s heroes and in that case her stat will also decent (TP 900+).

11 Likes

Cupido for me then. As much as I love bubbles, cupido just has way more utility. The reason why I chose cupido is not because of the mindless heal, but the FB which I think would benefit more for the team

2 Likes

April Calendar has arrived very early this month:

15 Likes