March 2024 TENTATIVE Calendar

Right now we have 0 Challenge Festival heroes / costumes in Beta, but who know maybe we will get some new hero in the Beta arriving on this Wednesday / Thursday.

2 Likes

Update to my calendars includes removing the Hero League info for now (maybe we’ll see it start next week?) and added further information on potential heroes for SE:

Images Calendar and B&W Calendar by Zartanis (Updated March 12)

Credit Zartanis

Quick Reference by Zartanis (Updated March 12)

Credit Zartanis

French Calendar by Zartanis (Updated March 12)

Credit Zartanis

9 Likes

Mount Umber was scheduled for today but Farholme Pass took it’s place.

I don’t know how you all keep up with the calendars lately but you are all amazing. Thank you.

3 Likes

Yes, I was hoping for Mount Umber as I really need those rings. Hope they’ll put it up soon. But any AM is welcome anyway :slight_smile:

don’t be sorry, I can see how the original statement could be interpreted that way. I had to think for a moment there, too :smiley:

1 Like

Any Farholme ones that are added as extra or by mistake is always welcome by me, they are always what a lot of people need I think - Blade or Tome. I just wish they would give the other one though, I have enough D Blades and 0 Tomes

4 Likes

I am happy about extra Damascus because I have none and Sparklight is already all hot about being ascended. I already nabbed it, now to get Sparklight to 3/70.

1 Like

There was no change on Monday and Tuesday and here we go with a last minute addition, they just scheduled a Pick Up Summon for tomorrow. However, with Mystic Summon enabled for the first time :smile:

14 Likes

Pretty lame Pick Up summon if you ask me. Thank you for your hard work though! :+1:

5 Likes

Nice, Mystic summon for Pickup summon.
It seems I will do my first pull in the portal.

9 Likes

This is probably why the featured heroes are quite meh this time round lol

1 Like

I have been very lucky with this portal.
2x single gem pulls, and both times got a 5* - First I got Azurite, then the next time I got El Nadaha
Doubt I will be lucky with the free pull though but free is free, I will take whatever it throws at me

1 Like

nice indeed. I only got Gan Ju, but at least FS counter goes up one!

1 Like

Hmm pretty sure Mystic Summon doesn’t count towards Fated Summon.
I got Rigard myself with my first ever Pick Up Summon too.

5 Likes

Yeah mine was at 89 and stayed at 89
I got Azar with my pull.

1 Like

Do you know if this is the only Pick Up Summon portal this month @Elioty33 ?

I’ve got Ulmer from my very first Pickup Summon

And this week I’ve got Ulmer from tower, Ulmer from AR and Ulmer from Costume chamber

5 Likes

Maybe read my prediction post?! :thinking:
Everything is in there.

3 Likes

Are you being sarcastic or snarky? I honestly did not know about your prediction post. The saying goes if you don’t know something, then ask a question, so I did. :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

You can find the link to it at the end of the second post in this thread :wink:

3 Likes