March 2024 Balance Update - Discussion

Please share your thoughts on the latest balance changes!

Announcement:

Make sure to also check out our FAQ on hero balancing:

8 Likes

They finally rebuffed Telly!!!

20 characters of well at least it’s something

2 Likes

mostly small changes but all are welcome

delilah is too low in my opinion

telluria is the only average speed hero that has 2 turns on its special skill… i still think it should be fully reverted

garnet seems odd that her last charge got 30 hp instead of 50 like the other 2

overall, good changes but i hope it is pushed with more numbers

4 Likes

Among them, Gilligan buff looks good but i dont have him :sweat_smile:

Good to see seasonal costume buff… Hope to apply to other seasonal families as well in the future

1 Like

Very little change for most of them. I guess it’s better than nothing

6 Likes

Buff to three Ninjas. This might be a hint to a return of the Ninja Tower.

3 Likes

Or just as likely a permanent closure of Ninja Tower.

5 Likes

The telly buff to little, too late

6 Likes

I like the pattern of buffing HOTM by release month. Makes it so they revisit them all this year.

I hope we can stop seeing buff telluria threads but this won’t make anyone happy.

I was hoping shale would be part of the ninja buff but he’s not.

5 Likes

All these adjustements are welcome but useless. Telluria gains +30% on his skill, who is using telluria for an offensive hero ?

6 Likes

Wow, a buff to a hero I actually have! Good ole Malicna. But I am certainly not using her for the direct damage she causes.

Is anyone using telluria as a defense hero? I know the answer is yes because I see them in raids and I never understand why.

1 Like

Now that is an actual BALANCE Update.

No buffs for New OP heroes. Buffs for old Heroes that are still useable especially with this buff.

A good Update, together with the upcomming SE, it’s Going in the right direction

9 Likes

I totally agree with you… Telly was a defense hero but now she is nothin unfortunately. It is sad that she was nerfed and now she is doing nothing good, eather healing, nor minion maker…

2 Likes

That was released one week ago for the Astral portal. Zynga got smart and split up the announcements.

7 Likes

“Legendary Costume Bonus”, can someone tell me which heroes this includes? When I read it I automatically assumed “Legends” like Hel, Perseus, etc. is it these are is it different heroes? I am confused. There are so many heroes, families and everything I just can’t remember or keep track.

It’s related to Springvale heroes.

2 Likes

ohhhhhh ok, that makes sense with the banner saying the springvale bonuses. Thanks, that all makes sense

2 Likes

the 3 older ninjas need to catch up to their newer relatives :stuck_out_tongue: is this a sign Ninja Tower is coming back?

big buff to the Springvale heroes! My Lepus is happy.

at least the pattern of buffs to HOTMs continues…

1 Like