March 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

Big thank you to all the calendar makers! These are such helpful resources :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for your Portuguese calendar @IsaHurricane and @Junim and it has been added to the OP!

5 Likes

Thanks to all the calendar folks. The SGG calendar being released is just the beginning. For me, planning doesn’t get real until @Zartanis ’ calendar drops. Also appreciate the efforts of the folks who create them in other languages, even though I can’t actually read those!

10 Likes

Spanish calendar added by and thank you to @Tdipd!

2 Likes

I know it’s also in the SG calendar and news post, but is March 16th for Season V purely a portal/summons? Or is there going to be reduced energy to play and find some trolls/dragons or whatever they choose?

They take time creating the events with reduced flags and not seen any thing in beta chats yet on it.

They have to create something to drop coins.

My guess it will be a few months before reduced cost.

1 Like

No special enemy and reduced energy for season V yet. The version 56 game update comes too late to bring it for the 16th March and it hasn’t been through beta at all yet so certainly not for this time around. It took 2~3 occurrences after the completion of seasons III and IV before we got the special enemy and reduced energy if memory serves well so nothing unusual so far.

7 Likes

We received S4 reduced WE requirement at least 1 month after S5 is released.
So it took 2-3 months for sure

2 Likes

Now that there is no S6 and mini series for S2 hasn’t entered beta, I don’t expect discounted WE for S5.

As you shared, that will probably happen only after Zynga introduces something new to get fresh revenue in.

That would be that announced mini series for S2. Maybe beta in V57 (March), making it live game in April at the earliest.

1 Like

Polish version calendar:

Direct link (lossless quality):
https://empiresandpuzzles.pl/wp-content/uploads/kalendarz-marzec-2023-empires-v2.jpg

13 Likes

Thank you @ColdHands and I’ve added it to the OP!

3 Likes

Thanks to all who made these wonderful calendars for us, players! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Mandy’s Chinese calendar has been added. Thank you Mandy!

7 Likes

Amazing! The calendar creators are so darn creative and the info is extremely helpful. Bless you all!

10 Likes

Thank you beautiful people, wishing you a happy beginning to Spring!

9 Likes

Is Alasie still featured for tavern?

She was featured in last one :confused:

Hopefully it changes to Athena or C Drake

Thank you ! Always appreciated!

no week at a glance? :cry:

3 Likes

I stopped doing that version just to give myself a breather / balance in all content creation, but thank you for enjoying that particular version of calendar. :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I appreciate your time and effort…thanks again for keeping us up to date :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

20 chars of predictions update.

19 Likes