March 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Elements, Underwild, Atlantis, Tower Of Styx, Valhalla, Season Of Love, Dynasty Of Dunes, Soul Exchange, Costume Chamber, Monster Island, Mighty Pets, Covenant Quest, and W3K)

A lot of thanks to our oracle

So sad that Hathor isn’t featured again. So I’ll keep my dune coins for May

3 Likes

Who’ll be featured in may please :pray:

Thank you for your wonderful orb and readings!

3 Likes

The featured hero list for April is a bit disappointing… guess I will keep my costume keys, tower coin and S5 coin then. May give a shot to CF1 though, depending if I can land Archie using my EHTs.

PS: I think I will have 500 keys ready when Quintus C2 is featured…

Kinda weak not having April out…on the evening of 30 March. Glad they dont schedule for us at work

6 Likes

SGG calendar for April 2023 is here!

3 Likes

And, again, no Magic Tower :sob:

As new magic heroes are in the current beta, I expect the magic tower in beginning of May. There was nearly no chance for April

2 Likes

What concerns me more is no covenant quest announced :scream:

9 Likes

Indeed. Seems kind of a boring month :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Maybe they thought they were giving too many coins away for free.
Maybe they will adjust it so we get 100 coins and it’s easier to complete. Who knows

2 Likes

Certainly the new hero currently in beta so they will change the featured heroes for May dune event with the V57 game update release.

3 Likes

7gj1j0-1
7gj1c5

7gj1wu

11 Likes

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this very important information for us. You are a real savior :heart::heart:

3 Likes

@Elioty33 Thanks! You’re the besta! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Don’t worry. There will be PLENTY of magic tower soon…

2 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

9 Likes

I have asked Staff about the missing Covenant Quest.
I am awaiting for their answer.

13 Likes

Now I can say with near certainty that Gefjon is coming to the Weasel’s roster on April 13! One Atlantis summon (assuming we get 25 coins as a gift between now and then) plus 12 S5 summons (exactly the number I have saved up after beating all the provinces) = 100/100 FS counter = Gefjon! Then to try and amass enough summons to get Grimble before he gets away.

7 Likes

Now that’s what I call a plan. :grinning:

Hope that it works out for you.
:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes