March 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages, Tower Of Magic, War Of The 3 Kingdoms, Starfall Circus, The Masquerade, Clash Of Knights, Springvale, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4: Underwild, Soul Exchange, and Mythic Titan)

Can’t tell y’all how grateful we are for these!!
They are the
BEST QUICK REFERENCE!!
:kiss:To All!

4 Likes

@Petri Where is the calendar?

2 Likes

We do not know when the 3rd occurence will happen, but now the date of the 4th one is visible in the Beta application: 14th of July

3 Likes

So calendar will be released on 31.3.2022 at 23:59? :smiley:

on this calendar is all info needed till 7th April, so where is rush?

Text version of the official calendar is now available:

7 Likes

I have just woke up so I may be confused (lol) but it says Challenge Festival for April. Isn’t Slayers the event for that month?

Challenge Festival is now a bi monthly event (at least until all new costumes are released)

4 Likes

I like some of the changes to the 4 week schedule. Recognising that ToL and Masquerade are not really ‘events’ with the same level of time invested as say a tower is good. They can easily slot in with Season V.

I’m also personally happy to see mythic titan only every 2 months, but I know lots of people enjoy that event, so it will a loss to some.

I’m glad they have confirmed there will be a SIV event too. + Confirming how often Soul Exchange will be.

1 Like

Okay @PlayForFun, every two months. Will the Challenge Festival always have the same set of emblems and AM? :confused:

1 Like

I think the emblems will stay the same in the event, but we will see.

1 Like

What does the W1, W2, W3 mean?

Week 1, Week 2, etc … 20 chars of assuming?

5 Likes

W1 = Week 1 where each Week is the period from Monday to Sunday. It doesn’t necessarily mean the first week of the month.

For example, W1 for the new cycle is 25th April - 1st May
Each cycle consists of 4 weeks (W1, W2, W3, W4)

7 Likes

Добрый день, а как подписаться на вас, чтобы не пропустить календари на апрель 2022.

1 Like

April calendars (with however many we have completed) will be posted a little bit later today and I will provide a link here to that thread.

8 Likes

I’m not @Zartanis, of course, however…

Галина Велькова, I can offer you two ways:

1. Click on the “calendar” hyperlink at the top of the screen, then on the “Notifications” hyperlink in the upper right corner, select “Tracking”.

2. Call for help of some schoolboy - he will quickly do everything you need.

Yours sincerely :raised_hand: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you … Also everyone stop asking its up when its up … :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks for info ! Love your calendars

1 Like
3 Likes