šŸ“Æ [March 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Dear SG, thank you for the gnomes, theyā€™re fun and the alternating loot is cool too. But can we please just stop with this meteor fragment/dragon bone nonsense as this is just insulting. Ok, sincerely,
me.

Day 1
5x Nuggets
50k Food Bundle
500k Iron Bundle
10x Nuggets

Day 2
5x Dragon Bones
10x Dragon Bones
10x Nuggets
10x Coins
3x Sorcerer Emblems
250k food bundle
5x Vahalla Coins
100k Iron Bundle
5x Sorcerer Emblems

Day 3
250k Food Bundle
10x Dragon Bones

Day 3 so far, I had 2 gnomes in 1 mission. Not the best but not the worst rewards

1 Like

I completed S3 Hard, and thought Iā€™d use some of the coinsā€¦

Three more dupes. A total of nine dupes this Valhalla. :rofl: Iā€™ve been hoping for a Jott or Bryn but if thatā€™s the price for getting Gefjon last time, Iā€™ll take it! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got my first gnome today. 15 coins, good for this gnome. Pity hĆ©s the only one I got, 5 hours before the end of the eventā€¦

1 Like

I defended this before . I canā€™t anymore . Have had about 5 gnomes in VH. I am a lower level player so I have to use items to beat the hard levels . I earned a few more pulls and got all 3 stars . Todayā€™s pull and probably my last was An Windr. See you later VH. I will only return for POV Quests .

I bought a couple offers, have had Friggin my sights since she was first announced. I tried a ton of pulls when she was first featured (maybe 80?) - no luck. Today I pulled Sif and Iā€™m bummed as I already have Sif maxed. I was SO close! SO freaking close. If trading ever becomes a thing (and it never will) Iā€™ll trade a dupe Alfrike and dupe Sif for 1 Frigg :nerd_face::crossed_fingers:t2:

I just got ridiculously lucky!

I only did about 10 token summons this event, and boy did they come through!

7 Likes

Did 30 pulls as i think this was one of the best featured heros for Valhalla was lucky to get Sif on the 18th pull

3 Likes

Do we already know the padron to predict the featured heroes in april?

Yeah, so did 38 pulls. 37 of them were terrible even by standards of this game (only 4 4* and only one of them was S3, though given it was 3rd Gullinā€™ I maxed him right away). So bought todayā€™s offers, the intention of using coins only and saving gems for later. That coin pull made it up, giving me Frigg - dupe, but it is one of those heroes I like have more than one of.

RNG gonna RNG I guess.

2 Likes

Did 10 pulls with coins, 9 3 * s and 1 S1 4 *. I hope my upcoming S4 pulls will compensate for that.

2 Likes

2 pulls this month, yesterday I got the normal 3* junk and today I fell of my chair when this happened

Just a shame I ran out of feeders at 4-38 as been needing to replace Evelyn as war tank since green tanks became the norm

9 Likes

Hi guys! Ok, Iā€™m doneā€¦really done!! This game (like any other one) should a way to escape all life oddsā€¦and when you feel joked once more itā€™s really bad! Please donā€™t arguing about RNG dynamicsā€¦!!! My alliance lost a valuable long term member and co-leader for lots of reasons but sure quit the game for the treatment her reserved!! Are old accounts ( January 2018) banned from S3 5*??? How much SGG/Zynga asks for them??? Started as F2P, recently had stopped buying low cost flash deals and vips!! Due to low budget avaible ( job, life, pandemy )ā€¦Iā€™m cannot make multiple x10, itā€™s fantasy and itā€™s addictiveā€¦ itā€™s insane!! None the less completing map, buying small deals i was able to doing 16 calls in Valhalla portal (37 counting the previous Valhalla )ā€¦:

1- Agnes
2- Nashgar
3- Gunnar
4- Jahangir
5- KASHHREK
6- Jarvur
7- ALMUR
8- Isshtak
9- Jarvur
10- Brienne
11- SCARLETT
12- ALMUR
13- Berden
14- KASHHREK
15- Tyrum
16- Ei Dunn

In 1 One year not a single S3 5*ā€¦and i summoned, in December did 2 x20 (with saved gems) and i was buried by Nordri!!! My last worthy 5* is Lianna costume from October!!!
Meanwhile to all my other alliance mates old and fresh, gained tons of legendaries from everywhere!!! S3, Pirates,Ninjas, Tavernā€¦everywhere!! Not mentioning the Hero of the monthsā€¦so WTF??? Is it just about me???
Are my ā‚¬uros stinking??? I start counting summons and tc20 result since February 2019, today, few minutes ago, break the wall of 1300 ones!!! Iā€™m not a whaleā€¦, are a lot for me!!! Get nothing back!!! All i get i could had it for free from tc20!!! The hero Academy is a trash too ( for now 9 WEEKS )!! In the last 20 days in my alliance mates get multiple Odin, Thor, Siff, Tyr, Skadi, Heimdall, Gefjon, Freya, Lady Lokiā€¦just in the last two Valhalla portals!! Iā€™m happy for them, happy for the allyā€¦, very, very, very disapā€¦ANGRY for mysefl!! Thatā€™s not fair, thatā€™s not fair at all!!! Even considering that they have the heroes but not enough materials to ascend them allā€¦while ofc i get the materials for nothing!!! Idk guys, i know youā€™re going to explain me that those are the rules, Iā€™m just venting with RANTS!!! YESSSSSS!!! Iā€™m venting and yes are rants, and Iā€™ll challenge you not being disappointed and angry in my place!!! All of this is ruining this game and is the main reason why lots of peoples, long term players, mates and friends are quitting, will quit, or had already gone!!! GREEDY!!!

4 Likes

You donā€™t autoplay when farming?

1 Like

Im on lvl 69, and i cant remember when i autoplayed a lvl. :thinking::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.

2 Likes

Wow I autoplay all my farming.

4 Likes

Hi, is there a list of the forthcoming featured heroes in Valhalla Forever for the next months? Iā€™m saving gems for one particular hero and Iā€™d like to know when itā€™ll appear, thanks

1 Like

No, not really. Itā€™s too early to generate a reasonable rotation yetā€¦ Would have to wait for a full rotation to have passed and then started following the same pattern again to really know/ project forwards.

2 Likes

do we have a log from last eventā€™s offers?

Yes; I updated the Valhalla Offers thread: šŸ“Æ Offers ā€“ Season 3 (Valhalla)

2 Likes