📯 [March 2021] Valhalla Forever -- Discussion & Portal Stats/ Summons Results!

Until today (since last March) I did in Valhalla portal:

• 4-5 10x gem pulls
  • about 20+ free coin pulls
    Result:
  • 9/10 S3 4 stars (Jott missing)
  • no S3 5 star or even S1 5 star
  • just Zocc

Today, with last 10 free coin pulls after finishing S3 I got these two naughty girls:

Probably not going to pull from Valhalla ever again because I am not going to have any free pulls :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Bjorn, An Windr, Friar Tuck. It’s been months since i’ve got something decent from this portal. A lot of months. I gave up on 5*. If i have to waste my gems, better waste them on the new season. Maybe, next year, i’ll have a lucky pull on the most useless one, just like happened with s2 heroes.

Damn, I want Alfrike so bad.

But I have feeling she’ll be featured next month - it seems that bottom featured hero follows the same rotation the original featured heroes followed up, starting with Fenrir and now Norns. Which means Alfrike should be next. Top heroes are so far those that were never featured (Heimdall, Sif). Of course, since we have 2 inputs so far, it may be just randomness in effect.

Also what it is with offers? The usually last offer is now first. Also, I hope they didn’t nix 400 gems + 25 coins offer or 250/500 coin offer.

I would like Sif, but I already have Frigg and can live without Norns. Had 19 pulls’ worth of coins after buying the offer. So I promised myself I would summon until I ran out of coins or got “something good” - the latter defined as non-dupe S3 5* or the HOTM. On the seventh pull Malicna popped out. Kept the promise, hanging onto the rest for next month even though I’m very tempted to just do three more for the chest. (Last time I broke one of those self-promises my luck was horrendous for ages afterward, which served me right. I don’t seriously believe such things can make a difference to luck, but it does make a difference to how I feel about it.)

One gnome so far in hardly any runs (about 3 I think). Hopefully more later.

You are right ;)…

Did the odds change on a 5* hero with 0.6%?

Cumulatively it’s still the same, 1.6% for S3 5* and 0.9 for S1 5* (plus 1.3% for HotM). They changed odds per featured hero - now they are 1% as there are 3 of them (was 0.3%) and non-featured S3 5* are 0.6% (was 1.3%).

I’ve played 9-8 in S3 50 times today (150 energy) all single plays, no loot tokens and haven’t seen a single gnome. By this time last VF I probably came by able 7-10.

Got a 4th Heimdall, 2nd Sif and 2nd Lord Loki. Lol. Keep getting duplicates while there are 12 S3 5* I do not own.
What should I do with these dups?

Already some respons of the developpers regarding the gnomes rate drop?
I would have thought they increased after the negative feedback last Valhalla but it seems nothing changed :frowning:
It’s worthless.

2 Likes

Know the feeling - Got my third Norns. Uraeus ate them.

Still hoping to get Almur or Brynhild so I can finally be done with this portal but this game continues to make doing single pulls feel like a waste of time and effort to recollect the coins.

Tired of seeing An-Windr, Sudri, Bjorn, Agnes, Grevle, Ei-Dunn, and By-Ulf.

2 Likes

2 Sifs will be usefull to cover your heroes for map lvls in future seasons (flanks).

2 Lord lokies probably one of best duplicates in game!

2 Likes

Was secretly hoping for Frigg, I was expecting Norns or Sif (of which I have 5), but 26 pulls later got nothing to be excited about - just dupes 3-4*. Looks like I’m done with this portal. It gave me Heimdal, Gefjon, Lady Loki and huge pile of Sifs, Nornses and Fenrirs. If it was meant for me to have those favorite heros, I’d got them already. Aurevoir! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wheres the 200 gem × 4 deal?

3 Likes

Give em to me, I’ve done so many pulls the last 6 months and only gotten Tyr so far. Rest all dupe crap.

I ended definitely with this portal and I only have one 5*, apart from the amount of 3* dupes I got and were used as feeders.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not buying any offers and I have no gems or flasks for energy refills but wouldn’t be using them anyway.
So far 2 full energy and i have had 3x Gnomes.

5x Nuggets
50k Food Bundle
500k Iron Bundle

I am just doing avatar missions

Edit:
By that pattern whatever I get next it should be 5,000 of something lol

Best stage to autofarm? I use to farm s2.1.8 normal during AR, but I can’t find nothing as efficient as this in valhalla.

66 levels and still no gnomes. This is crazy! What’s the estimated drop rate?

1 Like