🎭 [March 2021] Costume Event – The Masquerade – FAQ, Discussion & Summoning Results

Try to complain, and I promise I’ll find you! :joy:
2x5* is my result in 13 months and how many pulls in Costume chamber? 250? 300? Something like that. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

If it makes you feel better you have twice as many 5* costumes as me. Hopefully that helps you because it sure made me feel worse :laughing:

:beers:

2 Likes

It doesn’t, but helps to know I’m not alone in this. When I saw featuring heros there was a thought about saving pulls for next month… Who am I kidding? As If I will get a 5* costume anyway. :tipping_hand_man:t2::joy:

2 Likes

Completed and am saving my keys until when that red hotm drops.

2 Likes

You did HOW MANY pulls in costume chamber? :scream:

Ok fine, I probably did 100 pulls alone when Kingston was featured in Atlantis. Needless to say I didn’t get a single 5* not even from S1. :rofl:::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yup, was young and crazy… And then I looked back and saw I got c.Horghall after more than 200 pulls over the months. Slap of reality. :joy:
The fact that I’ve got Leonidas last month doesn’t bring the change in my attitude or general feelings for this portal. Would like to get Grimm, and maybe few other 4*… After that, good bye and thank you for the fish.

1 Like

Well I guess you have your answer to life, the universe, and everything then. :wink:

1 Like

Everything but the premium heros from fancy portals, but it makes this walk around the Earth amusing and challenging anyway. :wink:

I was very lucky! 2nd of 3 key pulls!

16 Likes

GF pulling cMarjana on a 10-pull: “Is that any good?”
Me: (freaking out) “No.”

1 Like

Got C.Thorne dupe. Wanted Kadilen or Leonidas. Will not summon more.

this portal hasnt been very kind in the past, but this was my best ive had, did 25 pulls, got Khagan, Joon, and 3 new 4 star costumes, prolly used all my luck for a long time

2 Likes

Congrats @kokeith711 :trophy:

She’s a game changer! :sparkles:

Kerrang
:turtle::guitar::turtle:

2 Likes

Continues to bare no fruit for me. As usual, nothing but food. All duplicate 3*

Are there any predictions of which heroes will be featured in the next event?

I really want Gormek costume, and of course 5* Joon, Marjana, to name 2.
But i would be so happy with Gormek.
Since the last Costume event, from chests etc I have received 14 keys total (i had 0, now I have 14)

2 Likes