🏅 [Mar 8, 2020] 46th Raid Tournament! — 3* Bloody Battle, All Elements

The thought is he could fire multiple times at the end. I’m anticipating if he’s the last one standing in a close fight the opponent will be down a lot of heroes and have to hit him.

If he does fire in a 1v1 you’re vulnerable to him and bleeding probably. Time is limited.

1 Like

True…

I’m thinking more from the perspective that with one high emblem on your bench, you’re likely to be matched up with players with a mix of more spread out emblems or a couple of 8-10’s…

Those slightly boosted hero’s will be ready to go from the start - to my mind, that means the chances of 1v1 are probably against you.

But we’ll see, sometimes unusual thinking turns out great results (I’m certainly not one to argue against trying something that makes sense to you!)

I’m going to run with this:

I expect I can finish getting Kvasir to 3-50 today. Shrubbear has done well at the center of my 3* tourney defense since I got him, so I gave him emblems (my only 3* with emblems). He’s very durable there, and if nothing else, will prolong the time it takes the enemy to punch a hole in the middle to ghost tiles.

We’ll see how Kvasir works as a “healer” on this. If everything goes VERY well with Shrubbear’s taunt, then it could result in multiple bee minions on all teammates except Shrubbear. :slight_smile:

I had success with Chochin at center before, but Shrubbear is just so much more durable, it’s not even funny.

1 Like

Every iteration has merits. The Nordri wing has the additional merit of being unconventional and challenging to compensate for.

Kvasir on defense will be easily silenced by Kvasir on offense.

I have all season 3 3* heroes, wondering if I should use any of them.

For now, I am thinking this:

Same idea here.
Stripped Melia for Kvasir.
He enjoyed it. :rofl:

2 Likes

What do you think guys about this option? :thinking:

1 Like

Here is my interpretation:

slow the enemy (bauchan), protect (gato & tyrum) since there is no healing.

I didn’t use brienne defense since it is less effective than the costume version IMHO.

I really like Gunnar, that adds a lot of defense - but I fear the enemy will just bring 2-3 greens and take it down before it triggers.

Here is a second option where I stack mana reduction, more direct damage instead of debuff, and dispel enemy:

I really don’t know which is better.

Any feedback is appriciated!

Going with this

This is the team I’ll try out this time.

Just finished maxing Bauchan, as he was only 2-20ish and I needed to get him to work ASAP. Bumped my atk troops up another level to give +1 atk to help out. Hopefully I get good synergy with Shrubby, Gato and costumed Tyrum. We’ll see I guess.

1 Like

I have spent the last month frantically and blindly levelling up some 3* so I can complete the Rare tier of Challenge Events to ensure Path of Valor completion.

I have pretty much no clue how they all work or synergise with each other! My aging brain has enough trouble remembering how all the 4* and 5* work!

What I have ended up with is shown below. No emblems used. So may as well use them in the Tournament!
Guess I will pick a rainbow team of Fast folk and hope for the best!!

Thinking I’ll maybe put Kvasir in place of Melia now, since I just maxed him.

Costumed Bane is tempting too, though.

3 Likes

Ooh @zephyr1 … I could almost copy you! (see post one up)
But who to put instead of your Bauchan who I dont have?
And why is costumed Bane better that normal Bane with costume bonus? (EDIT: Don’t worry I figured this bit out for myself :innocent: )
These 3* are so confusing!!

1 Like

What can I expect from this team? Should I go rainbow?

Here are some other options

1 Like

Guess I’ll try this, although the emblemed Shrubbears are frightening me.

Any thoughts on Gil-Ra as tank? I don’t have Bauchnan or Shrubbear. My other purple options are Balthazar or Prisca (who I just nuked the emblems on based on an earlier comment).

Settled on this … I really must learn to think for myself :wink:

1 Like

That version of Bane displeases me.

Why not level your troops to at least level 2 or more. It’s cheap, relatively speaking?

1 Like

Dream team (which I obviously don’t have):

Hisan-Bauchan-Gunnar-Ei-Dunn-Hisan
(Bauchan and Ei-Dunn are interchangeable, or if you prefer you could run two of either)

Logic: Pair strong colors to make it impossible to stack effectively. Gunnar has the highest def out of all 3* if I’m not mistaken. If attacking team stacks green, they will be severely punished by Bauchan+Ei-Dunn combo even if they manage to off Gunnar. Bauchan cuts team mana + boosts defending team mana, and Ei-Dunn slows mana generation of 3 attackers. Or you could double up on one depending on your preferences. Hisan x2 as corner snipers + DoT. I

Such a team is guaranteed to make the attacker very, very salty.