[Mar 6, 2019] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Glad you decided to this time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do I need some dotes for final round with this lineup?

The only change is Grimm level, it was 3/60 in the last Trials of Survival

I do not bring full carpet bombing this time, but still have bombs and dragon attacks.

Fortunately, the final bosses HP are only slightly above 3600, thus bombs and dragon attacks are enough to bring them to critical state. That way I can use axes slot and fill it with another health potion to compensate for the lack of healer.

In the end, I only use the potions, 3 bombs, and 1 dragon attack. This is the most economical trial for me.

Grimm :heart_eyes:

At last I complete the last stages of every trials, this was the last trial which I cannot complete due to level requirement.

2 Likes

@l2ider
2 slots of health, 1 mana and bombs. Should be no prob for your fellows.

1 Like

I have done a LOT of leveling since the last round of trials. Troops. Included!!

2 Likes

This was the most problematic one for me last time, since I only had Gormek leveled. I only did easy iirc.

I quickly pushed Kelile and Scarlett to level 60 to fill my Rogue ranks a bit. I also started the training of Domitia.

So this time my team was:
Karil 3-50
Domitia 3-33
Gormek 4-70
Scarlett 3-60
Kelile 3-60

With this I did both medium and hard. Hard cost me quite a few items, but at least I got the emblems:

3 Likes

Ok! I did the last stage earlier today, and finally have a moment to write about it!

This one went pretty well, and without too much difficulty or item usage.

I used a single Time Stop to prevent all of the bosses from firing early on in the battle.

Other than that, I only needed 6 minor healing pots along the way.

I think the leveling improvements since last time really paid off — and Scarlett and Little John make a great pair to dull the bosses.

Scarlett and Grimm got the spoils of their efforts, with Scarlett going up +1, and Grimm up +2.

Their stat upgrades and Talents have already been making them noticeably more formidable in Raids and War, so I’m excited about the new upgrades!

2 Likes

Thanks, yes the extra reds were good call as I forgot I did not have a healer.

Used 2 bombs and a few small reds, all good mate!

1 Like

Exciting, congrats on completing a full cycle!

1 Like

Do you get anything else besides the emblems for completing the trial?

Nothing special, just your average food, iron and farmable materials.

Thanks! …

1st account (1st and 2nd stages):

2nd account (1st stage only):
Empires_2019-03-06-22-01-05

Either way, not much has changed, except for Zudak’s replacement by a stronger Fire Hero.

2 Likes

Marjana 4.30 - Kelile 3.60 - Namahage 2.10 (got quite fat eating only other Namahages lol) - Grimm 4.70 - Jackal 4.70+ (he’s my rogue emblem eaters… until Marjana is maxed)

Finished last stage with some help of items. Lack of healers in these classes is quite an issue.

What surprised me the most was that my last team did not even have a Grimm, and this time he was maxed. He helped a lot to complete it this time - last I did not even wanted to look at that Azlar.

1 Like

I’m really enjoying that part of the Class Trials — seeing leveling progress from the last one.

I’ve been similarly surprised a couple times…it’s easy to forget where you were 5 weeks ago.

My team this time:

Beat all three stages, using: 7 Healing Potions (225hp each), 5 axes, 5 bombs.

The boss fights were actually ridiculously easy, as long as I had Little John ready to go beforehand; the bosses didn’t gain much mana to do anything, maybe fire their special once toward the end. I was concerned because I had to bring in a 2-45 Kelile, but it turned out fine.

1 Like

Somehow got lucky with this team on the last level. Used up all items, but Gretel was key to keeping the bosses from firing, and Danzaburo never froze himself :sunglasses:

1 Like

Grimm, Kelile, Little John, Kageburado, G. Jackal

LJ 1/1 Kelile 3/60 Kage 3/70 G & GJ maxed

Timestops were key

2 Likes

1 Like

Congrats! Your team made it through in pretty good shape, it looks like. :slight_smile:

1 Like