đŸ”” [Mar 4, 2020] Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

My team this time:

• Domitia +13
  • Sabina +20
  • Ameonna +18
  • Kelile 4^70
  • Scarlett 4^70

Same crew as last time. Domitia up 2 talents; Ameonna up 4.

Again, the mobs weren’t especially difficult, although I did have to heal right before the boss wave, so Sabina wasn’t fully charged when entering, but everyone else was. I could have finished charging her before I finished the final mobling, but I had a sweet setup that was going to allow me to create a red diamond right under Boss Skittleskull, and I wasn’t willing to risk a cascade screwing it up. Fired Scarlett down the middle for attack down on all bosses, then focused everyone else on Skittleskull. Between sniping her with Domitia, setting her on fire with Kelile, hitting her with red tiles to create the diamond, then hitting her with red tiles from the diamond, I was off to a great start. Used some antidotes to clear up all the attack down nonsense from Skittles and Scarlett, and shortly, Skittles was toast. Turned my attention to Scarlett, and fortunately, she didn’t evade my snipers all that much. The board dried up for a while, allowing my Scarlett’s attack down to lapse and forcing me to use a lot of healing potions, but I got enough tiles going to finish Scarlett with burn damage and then take down Boss Domitia. No casualties in this one - although my Domitia got down to 41 HP at one point, thanks to some Domitia-on-Domitia violence - but healing potions and antidotes are cheap, so it’s all good.

Emblems from a previous stage took Domitia to +13. Still working on the expensive 19th node for Ameonna, so no movement there. Undecided whether to take the 20th node, or start with a different sorcerer. On the one hand, I’m not sure the mana boost node is worth all those emblems on an already fast hero. On the other hand, my next best sorcerer option is Skittleskull, so
 :crazy_face: Anyway, trainer hero goes to Vela, who is now at 4^46 and is shooting up the charts as one of my favorite heroes on my roster.

4 Likes

I believe this is going to be the first Costumed Vivica posted here so far :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: the harder deicision was which Danzaburo to use

Not the best cascade but what are you gonna do :man_shrugging:

It cost me a couple of my friends but I still got through it in the end with only one minor mana used:

Thinking about embleming a second Jackal for AW but I’m afraid of commitment. The first one is defense so an attack one would be super cool.

5 Likes

Wow I did this “easily” and with no gem continue. No bombs, dragons etc.
I did lose one hero (Kelile).

3 Likes

I am way behind everyone else posting on the trials threads, but I finally managed to beat the second level on one of these today. Previously I have only managed (and mostly attempted) the first level. But today I thought I would give it a shot with the following team.

Kelile 4.53
Natalya 2.1
Jahingir +4
Sabina +4
Peters +4

Managed to breeze through both the levels without using items, but not attempted the final level at all. That is a lot of energy to waste and I would rather use it for those gem quests.

Those emblems will definitely be useful as Peters and Sabina were finally levelled up this week and they have both used up nearly all of my emblems that I had stocked up.

The timing for this particular trial couldn’t have been more perfect.

2 Likes

I beat all three levels with Costume Hawkmoon-Marjana-Scarlett-Kelile-Danzaburo. Had to use a few health pots to keep Hawkmoon alive for the bosses on level 3. It went better than I expected. Danza only flaked on me once!

1 Like

so many jackals . Do you ever use them all at the same time?

1 Like

5 Jackals in total, 3 maxed & last two are at 3/60

I do sometimes raid with them which is a bit of fun
 particularly seeing as there has been a massive re-awakening in purple tanks since Kunchen came around.

1 Like

oh man, that would be awesome. One wave of devastation when they all light up.

1 Like

Many Danzas, would be fun to see them all in action.

3 Likes

Just did stage 3 for the first time with the following:
kelile+7, CHawkmoon+6, Skittle 70+0, Scarlett 3/32, Sabina 2/42. Yes WE can!
Had to use 4 dragon bombs, 1 medium mana pot and 3 or 4 minors. Also brought harpoons with me just in case, but finally unused.
Trainer for Microwave, chips stored by now.

2 Likes

With Icewitch locked out due to war and Viv’s costume finished, I rotated Sabina and Isarnia out for Fishnet Viv and Marjana.

On the bench: Icewitch Isarnia, Scarlett, Tony Danza, Jackals #1 and #2, Nat 3.70, Ameonna, C Cat, Sabina, Peters, Ceremonial Li

I got to the bosses and unleashed everyone. For maybe 2/3 of the fight, Scarlett evaded everything. Skittles dropped first accordingly.

Screenshot_20200304-063413

I wasn’t super happy with Viv’s slow speed, but she was fast enough for this fight. I kept working on Scarlett and finally started doing some damage, though she was the last to fall.

Trainer to Joon (finally finished), emblems to Mitsuko and Khiona.

4 Likes

I’ll let them all out of their cage soon and tag ya :slight_smile: that bugger gave me swords on the first 3 waves and then froze on the boss wave haha. Pulling for Atlantis again in May so hoping to complete my quintet then

2 Likes