[Mar 3, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Last time, I only completed Stage 2 of 3. This time, I completed all three stages. :slight_smile:

Here is the team I used:

Items used: 10 Healing Potions (the 225hp ones), 10 Minor Mana, 10 Arrows, 10 Axes

2 Likes

Oh well, nice job giving it a try, and well done on the first two stages! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

And people say Khagan is useless. :roll_eyes:

Well done! :blush:

2 Likes

Same team I used as the first time, except slightly stronger than they were last time. Should fare better right?

4^70 Sonya
3^60 Tiburtus
4^70+5 Cyprian
3^35 Lianna
4^70+4 Chao

It really depends on the state of mind when you did it. It was middle of a day when I did the last trial and having a full attention made sure my heroes survived, I spent less Battle Items and all of my heroes survived. But this time, I did the quest as they spawned (wee hours in the morning) and I wasn’t really careful when planning, and didn’t realize that I was a bit short on healing potions and didn’t ghost the tiles very well going into the boss mob (not having Tibs and Cyps charged going in proved costly).

Focused on the wrong target, a purple unfriendly board, and the bosses made me pay for it. In the end I still won, but with barely any battle aids left and 3 of my heroes dead and no way to revive them. Don’t take anything for granted.

Not really… Sonya and Cyprian still stay at 3/60… The only additions are maxed Tyrum and maxed Prisca. Here is my old team:

They didn’t participate in the last stage as I was still at level 29 at that time thus ineligible from participating.

Carpet Bombing!!! :heart_eyes:
Axes, Bombs, Dragons, along with Healing Potions (225).

Yes, I lost 20 energy… I lost the first attempt at the last stage :sob:
Here is my failed team:

I ditch Gunnar for Tyrum because his low damage and ice element didn’t help, especially without healing to complememt spirit link and the fact that his skill negate Cyprian’s Riposte. Maybe I made the wrong choice? Should I had use him for survival? Afterall this team could not pass the last mob wave…

Anyway, I decided that I still using too many ice hero thus I replace Sonya 3/60 with Prisca who can heal herself when attacking, it give me 3 purple stack. I ditch non-healing bonus troop for those who give healing bonus even if it has less power in order to maximize healing from potions. My team power drop from 2600 to 2500 but I manage to get to the boss stage with the help of 3 axes and 10 healing potions. I use the remaining items for carpet bombing and the bosses are left with 7 hp:

I’m still saving it, I don’t bother tinking about 5* at the moment, I want to use them on Sonya when maxed unless I can get Falcon. Still undecided on Ranger’s emblems.

2 Likes

Nice job on the second time through!

I wonder about Gunnar too. Spirit Link does go a long way for survival, somewhat even more so without a healer, so you don’t have heroes one-shotted or constantly needing a healing pot.

But you’re right, bringing him instead of any of your other choices is a potential waste of that spot. Definitely not an easy decision.

Do you think you’ll have leveled more options for this Trial by next time, or will this be your team for a while?

1 Like

I just recently got Tiburtus, but don’t have enough time to level it for this trial. Next trials of serenity, he will at least be at 3/60 thus giving me easier time through the mob waves.

1 Like

Thanks @Radar1.

Guess who murdered this woodland creature?

10 potent healing potions
4 bombs
4 axes
4 arrows
And about 9 minutes of ghosting and charging to get the minor healing each round and getting buddy to use his minion protection. I also spent time organizing my board as best I could before each round.

3 Likes

Congratz!
20 happy emblems :relaxed:

2 Likes

Tiburtus - Triton - Richard - Evelyn - Gregorion

It’s the trial where I have the most options. :hugs:

1 Like

I’m not to level 30 yet so 3rd level is locked. Made through 1 and 2 using arrows, axes, super heal and mana potions.

Chao 2/5, Sonia 2/48, Cyprian 1/19, Tryton Unleveled, and Evelyn 3/24. I used mana potion to trigger Cyprians rimposte and had him between Chao and Evelyn.

1 Like

Trialed without a maxed Sharan, since she already was too weak to stand stage 2 last time.

Ares and the Eves brought me through the mobs, Chao and reposte kept the bosses calmed. Reposte is an often wrongly underrated super special, which deals a lot of dmg, even if none of the team is charged.

IMG_20190303_202715

First try - bang, bang, bang :rofl:

3 Likes

I had Tiburtus 4-70, Evelyn 3-70, Aegir 2-60, prisca 3-50 and Sonya 4-70. I used dragon attacks and bombs and only Aegir was left standing .

2 Likes

Main account team (2 first levels):

Second account (1st stage):

I’m… Still not exactly gifted when it comes to Paladins. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I DID IT, WOO!!

4 Likes

Awesome, congrats! :tada: