[Mar 27, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t think I noticed much of a difference TBH. What did they change?

1 Like

Valen swaped with second BT and Grimm finally with capes

2 Likes

The HP of each of the Bosses went up a small amount — 173.

There’s not really any easy way to know if the Defense and/or Attack stats were correspondingly increased without analyzing hits by and against the same heroes. Someone could certainly do that based on videos from last time and this time.

No, my team is getting better so the trials is getting easier, the change in difficulty do not impact me on this trials.

Considerably, I change Namahage with Azar for her mana cut but what change most is the level of my 4* heroes, in the last trial they were only at 3/60, now they are at 4/50-55:

10 mana potions, 5 arrows, 3 bombs, 1 dragon attack.

Yes, Boldtusk is my strongest hero, not only for this class.

It reduce the item consumption of carpet bombing.

When those 4* are maxed, Hu Tao will get one node, Boldtusk will get the remaining fighter emblems, Grimm will get all of the barbarian emblems.

3 Likes

Oberon needs to be flipped/mirrored or moved to the left of the screen.

Otherwise he’s just peering into the distance off screen as if he’s just seen a cloud that resembles a lewd vegetable

@Petri can you get this sorted, ta

1 Like

Same team like always: Boldtusk(+8),Grimm(+4),Kage(+1),LJ,Azlar. All fully leveled and aside from a few talent gains, no changes to last time.
Bosses weren’t noticeable harder. I lost Azlar at the end, but otherwise no problems. Elena revived herself 2 times and then instantly died to bleeding.
Maybe next time I have my Magni leveled enough to replace LJ, but I’m lacking the mats for the final ascension.
Fighter emblems go to BT. Don’t know what to do with babarians. I don’t use Grimm aside from red Titans and war. I gave Kage some emblems to unlock Bleeding, but raising him more will be very expensive.

Btw @zephyr1, you didn’t include any options for “only used antidotes”. I voted “just used some healing and/or mana”

1 Like

I wasn’t paying attention and lost Grimm befire the final battle but I had bombs so all was well. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll update it for the next Trials to include antidotes in that list.

1 Like

The difficulty was negligibly higher and this Trial should be beatable by a 4-star team of classic heroes. I took 2 Grimms, Boldtusk, Gormek and Little John. Used some minor healing and mana pots. I remembered to bring LJ this time so only Nashgar was able to get one SS shot off.

This video jumps straight to the boss wave.

4 Likes

Thanks for the updated video!

This is definetly harder. The last time i have tried i only used some very cheap items like antidote, basic healing and mana potions.
This time I have to use dragon attack. â– â– â– â–  SG for making us spent items.

Try fighting with a team of 4* and you will see the difference​:weary::weary::weary:

1 Like

well, usually when Boldustk is involved in the team I give a try to the last stage.

Boldtusk, Grimm, Gato, maxxed. Elena 3.70, LJ 3.60.
Gato died during fist wave (my bad), Elena during third, so at the end it was a 3 vs. 3

Did not plan to use a lot of items, but it was necessary; btw, I only brought Dragons for not to be tempted) → result: 4 dragon attacks, 4 antidotes, 19 minor healing and all the 10 minor mana potions

Well, not the “will be harder” I imagined.
(this was my first Trial since v20, I missed the previous ones)

2 Likes

Not sure if I’m going to try the third stage. Because my best possible team is:

Boldtusk +6; Valen 3/50; Rudolph 3/50; Gato 2/12; Nashgar 1/9

I did get through the first two with only one or two healings, but that nearly all three-star team has me a bit doubtful for the last level…

Since last time, Boldtusk has gained some emblems, Gato went from 1/1 to 2/12 (I’m on hold with Sonya 3/60 until I know what comes from Atlantis, so feeding the gator to use up feeders…). Nashgar is really my only reasonable barbarian (Karil is 1/1).

2 Likes

I was so scared of these Trial quests, I’ve never attempted them with my newbie team. Gave it a go this time around for the Barbarian Emblems for Grimm (only the first round of course) with Azar (3-50), Grimm (4-43), Valen (3-50), Oberon (3-50) and Zudak (2-40… yeah I know) with a total teampower of 2445 (so a bit lower than the recommended 2500) and it feels like I could have won it on Autoplay :stuck_out_tongue:

Perhaps I should be less scared of the Recommended Team Power :wink:

2 Likes

I think the only way that would likely work well is to focus on keeping BT alive until the bosses, and then nuke them with Dragon Attacks, Bombs, and Axes.

They’re definitely not a requirement — if you look at the teams people post each time on these threads, hardly anyone who completes them is using a team with the “recommended” team power.

2 Likes

I post it but this isn’t going to help anyone, I used only a little green potion…wich I should have used before the Azlar’s death :grin:

I switched Gormek for Grimm, maybe next time I will try with only my vanilla 4* but this 20 flags hurt a bit tho.

4 Likes