šŸ… [Mar 23, 2019] 1st Raid Tournament! ā€” 4* Rush Attack, All Elements

It will help with slow AoE hitters like those, but Iā€™m not personally very enthused for facing Very Fast Guin, Mother North, Alberich, Delilah, Aeron, Khiona, Red Hood, Kunchen, Onatel, Hel, Santa, Inariā€¦

Not sure even the slow AoE hitters at Very Fast really offset those.

there is no heal rule, so what a point bringing MN or Delilah or Kunchen

The Special Rules rotate. Itā€™s only one at a time.

So if itā€™s a Rush Attack Tournament, then normal healing applies.

Wow that would be neat, instead of taking 14-16 hours to fill a raid chest and only getting 3 every 2 days when I refuse to stay up all night to fill it we could fill them more like monster chests, every 12 hours plus 10-30 minutes of actually filling, 2 per day and every 5-6 days skip one so that you can start at 8 am again the next day lol (assuming I can use 2-3 of my raid tournament flags to help fill the morning chest and whatā€™s left to help fill the evening chest)

I wouldnā€™t have bet on this happening as I would have viewed it like war, which does not add to the raid chest for defeated heroes, Iā€™m glad that I was wrong :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes and it is a great feature!! (Sorry looks like thishas already been posted)

2 Likes

Is this referring to any kind of healing?

Yes. When the Bloody Battle Special Rule is in effect, no form of healing has any effect.

1 Like

Just in case I missed it, was there a ā€œtime bonusā€ aspect to the raids in beta? Similar to the monthly challenge events? Or can I take my time with the raid without score penalty?

The actual raids worked exactly like normal raids. Thereā€™s no different timer than usual raids have.

Scores for matches are based solely on heroes killed or victories. There was no time/speed component to scores.

1 Like

Fantastic! Iā€™m much better at this game when I can take my time.

3 Likes

Me too! I far prefer game modes that reward choosing the best move, and donā€™t require rushing to do so.

Thatā€™s actually part of what attracted me to E&P to begin with ā€” I liked that it was turn based.

4 Likes

I think that speaks for all of us. The timer on the titan causes me to do some really dumb things.

8 Likes

Agree. Wish we had a maximum number of moves on the Titan instead of the timerā€¦ I also hate it when Iā€™m unexpectedly interrupted by the real world when fighting a titanā€¦ But I guess thatā€™s a whole different topic! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

This will probably be answered eventually, but do you know if it is as you say or if points are awarded based on hit points chipped away (more like as it is in wars)?

I can imagine some fringe situations where the answer would matter. Letā€™s say youā€™re down to your last hero, are facing three enemies, you have their special is ready, but you will surely be defeated on the opponentā€™s next move regardless. Letā€™s further say you could fire that special, killing the lone hero on one side, or you could hit the two on the opposite side, notching no kills, but doing more cumulative damage.

in beta it was only for kills. Damage done had no impact on scores

2 Likes

As @Kamikaze_Assassin said, in beta it was only kills.

The release notes said that too:

2 Likes

Question about the no healing raids: if we use Rigard or Vivica do the other parts of their specials still work (cleansing for Rigard, cleansing + def buff for Vivica)?

Yes ā€” itā€™s only healing that has no effect in Bloody Battle.

2 Likes

the healing does trigger itā€™s just fixed at 0 health for all the different types, this matters for Aliceā€™s special

2 Likes

I had wondered about that. Are you a beta tester (i.e., do you know this to be true from first-hand experience)? I was also wondering if the element link of a heroā€™s special (assuming it is x% healing for y turns) would refresh Aliceā€™s special or not.

1 Like